Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I had to drive 12 miles to work as a carer cause folks need their meds! So thanks for wishing for snow you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 31
People don't wish for snow. Well, people who have to commute/drive/get flights/GO OOT THE FECKIN HOOSE!
Sad little goblin. I hope he chokes on his cosy hot chocolate fae his stashing.nay debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hands up who was hoping he’d go on his hoop?
Can anyone work out if he has the much vaunted granny “snow boots” on?
Also, giving me New York America vibes.
IMG_6206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All the money spent on that calendar and he's not keen on a perfume already. Love it! 😂

Screenshot_20231202-100959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2605345
Couldn't see any fur oan them. At least the snow hides the crappy pavements.
---
Yeah I had to drive 12 miles to work as a carer cause folks need their meds! So thanks for wishing for snow you prick
Blocked and reported fur your passions no being Beak's passions. Nusty troll, also. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s with the snowflake filter? It’s on every second story, boring!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2605345
🤚🤚🤚 I hope when he goes doon his stupid heed lands in a hidden dug shite.
My pals flight to Lapland was cancelled this morning cause of this inch of snow. Weans greetin. Hope Mario's next shite is a hedgehog

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the money spent on that calendar and he's not keen on a perfume already. Love it! 😂

View attachment 2605353
Ha I love that he hates it serves him right. Shoulda got the M&S one so far I've had a clinique lipstick I just my colour and today a Percy &Reed hair serum, full size bottle which costs 20 quid to buy. Whole calendar was 35 quid, one TENTH of the price of Mario's. And I was given it I didn't have to buy it myself! Shout out for the M&S calendar!

I'm sure the trolley boy would have got a discount too

• Heart
Reactions: 35
405233110_3634197490197336_1882082854975378886_n.jpg

Oh my, what a view.

Are we sure that this 40-year-old is 40, he is acting like a young un.

Untitled.png
405252031_1128815604756837_7678530637858052796_n.jpg

Untitled1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
80s make up smell?? What??
Any youse lovelies know what 80s make up smell scent was like?
Half decent view is rail way, can’t show out the back with all the graffiti flats, flat with no roof, flats with shields on windows, all bins belonging to flats, overgrown weeds in communal areas.
I would rather have snow around Christmas makes it more Christmassy, but can’t say I have gotten into my bed at night and wished for snow.
He’s not right in the heed.

• Haha
View attachment 2605345
Don't think it's the granny boots, looks like the black Primark ones, so he was all biz about wearing them in the snow and then it snows and he doesn't wear them, grips and all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
80s make up smell?? What??
Any youse lovelies know what 80s make up smell scent was like?
Half decent view is rail way, can’t show out the back with all the graffiti flats, flat with no roof, flats with shields on windows, all bins belonging to flats, overgrown weeds in communal areas.
I would rather have snow around Christmas makes it more Christmassy, but can’t say I have gotten into my bed at night and wished for snow.
He’s not right in the heed.
Wis she doon on her knees in her wee nightie and night cap praying for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like aw his lassies hud night out at panto, nae invite fur Mr Crissmas 🤔

That Kayleigh wan always looks like she's on the verge of tears. Ah just thought it was cos she was wi Beak.
Screenshot_20231202-140331~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I blind picked that Jo Malone Snowdrop perfume during the Covid christmas and nearly cried when i smelt it on xmas day but it’s a grower and i love it at xmas time now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feck of you horrible, ugly, self centred, attention seeking twit!

Screenshot_20231202-145254_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.