Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be a mission for his bandy ricket legs to climb over the obstacle course of all the hoarded tat so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the news this morning to see people being stuck in their cars for 19 hours without food or water transport chaos and emergency vehicles unable to get through the snow, risking lives they’re trying to save. And this fucker is all ✨“I got my wish!” ✨ like a complete man-child. duck off.
I know l keep saying this, but l really do hate him. Horrible, twisted little creep 😡

Reactions: 16
I bought an orange bitters candle in Aldi last week. It was a couple of quid and smells identical to the Jo Molane (sic) one. I didn't have to pay 350 quid for a tiny little one, mine was much cheaper and EXACTLY THE SAME AND BIGGER. Just saying..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who else thinks he wrote these so called reviews of his honkin melts himself? And who the duck needs a recipe for mince? He must really think his fans are thick as tit. Also he's a bubble heided, delusional hauf wit. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When did he start browning mince, he said he always boiled it? 🤔 🤥

Screenshot_20231203-141656.png

This came up oan Facebook, it's trolling me.
Screenshot_20231203-133421.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bought an orange bitters candle in Aldi last week. It was a couple of quid and smells identical to the Jo Molane (sic) one. I didn't have to pay 350 quid for a tiny little one, mine was much cheaper and EXACTLY THE SAME AND BIGGER. Just saying..
I got that one too from Aldi, really nice

Reactions: 7
Felt my blood pressure sky rocket just reading that recipe. Salting it twice, then adding oxos at different points. How's he not constantly thirsty fs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is he going to lie all of December about going on “long walks”? Absolute freak of nature is this buffoon. If he went on a walk, he’d make some content out of it 🤥. The test will be come January, will he still be claiming to go on winter walks? My guess is no because it doesn’t fit with the “Christmas is my fave” tit that he likes to claim. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Not from us you haven't.
We've seen the shite you make so you'd be the last person we'd come to for recipes 😖

Screenshot_20231203-154502_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got my slow cooker on today and am making tarragon chicken so aye. Am expecting hunners of messages from youse beauts asking for the recipe.
Much nicer than Marion’s slop that looks like it’s been sharted on the plate 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Season with salt and pepper.. season with salt and pepper.. and add half a bleeping pack of oxo cubes. Kidney failure for Xmas 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did he change it? It only says one now.
One, then later add another one. I must have Kerry Katonas cos can't count. 😒
However, it'll be shite quality grey mince that smells like dog food, and tastes like one of his runny shites.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What I particularly enjoy is how he always crops the tree photos so the mirror reflection is not shown. We all know why and anyway who dries their drawers in the same room they relax and watch tv in? I understand drying is hard this time of year because it’s no the weather to hang out (big lol) but why plonk the airer in the middle of the living room? I just couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.