Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hens, do we think heā€™s opened all his jo molane advent calendar and pre recorded every drawer then sent it back? I know weā€™ve had a wee photie of it under the tree but I have a feeling thatā€™s what heā€™s done. Especially as a couple of tattle bastards have already mentioned the gifts are individually wrapped.

ETA forgive me lads but tonightā€™s tea doesnā€™t look *that* bad imo. I would smash those tatties Ngl šŸ˜‚
I said this a few weeks back, 100% convinced he's done this!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's on heat again with people he doesn't stand a chance with. Keep dreaming you ugly git!.

Screenshot_20231201-202632_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2604461
Further proof theyā€™re fakes. Sorry Mario, Deekā€™s been buying you dodgy goods!
My ancient UGGS have the Australia on but apparently, they don't do that anymore.

Mario's do look fake as the label is the wrong colour.

Untitled.png
gallery-boxes_10-05.jpg
S21-JAN-counterfeit-heel-Label-EC-3942.jpg

More prominently beginning in the Fall 2019 season, the UGG brand will be moving away from the use of the Ā® symbol on packaging and product, including the heel label. Therefore, certain products manufactured for the Fall 2019 season will not have the Ā® symbol on the heel label. The top left photo is an example of the new heel label.

Anyhoo.

401280416_721756539502862_7027140526882154682_n.jpg
404960254_2313825122146208_5076591051196787932_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s went a walk round the nice new estate over the bridge, detached with back and front doors, he was probably like Tiny Tim from Scrooge looking though folks windows, if it actually happened šŸ¤„
Hope a home owner phoned his employer to report suspicious activity in their area.
Hello Police Scotland please send someone quick, there is something staring at me through my window, help itā€™s terrifying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's a fat, ugly, lying, crass, beaky, gamey arsed, spiteful, ignorant, thick as duck, socially inept, attention seeking bleep.
You're a big old liar, Martin you deplorable prick.
Hen you shouldny haud back, just say whit you mean šŸ˜‚
p.s. I agree with everything also
---
My ancient UGGS have the Australia on but apparently, they don't do that anymore.

Mario's do look fake as the label is the wrong colour.

View attachment 2604511View attachment 2604512View attachment 2604514
More prominently beginning in the Fall 2019 season, the UGG brand will be moving away from the use of the Ā® symbol on packaging and product, including the heel label. Therefore, certain products manufactured for the Fall 2019 season will not have the Ā® symbol on the heel label. The top left photo is an example of the new heel label.

Anyhoo.

View attachment 2604508
View attachment 2604509View attachment 2604510
Makes ye wunner noo if aw the Nike trainers are fakes anaw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He is insufferable. He sees hinch and these wealthy insta sorts doing tit for charity but he forgets heā€™s on minimum wage and spunking his money to try keep up with that app..
Thereā€™s nae way he gave anything to the food bank. Iā€™ll be honest hens today at my tesco they had a stand for the trussell trust with some volunteers but they were running some type of raffle. Took everything in me not to give them a piece of my mind cause they are the Marionā€™s of the food bank world and they are one charity I wonā€™t ever give money to.
Anyway.. marios still a wee lying wanker šŸ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gads he looks like heā€™s been dug up! Also howling that a ā€œbig walkā€ is an hour long. Heā€™s really no right is he.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is insufferable. He sees hinch and these wealthy insta sorts doing tit for charity but he forgets heā€™s on minimum wage and spunking his money to try keep up with that app..
Thereā€™s nae way he gave anything to the food bank. Iā€™ll be honest hens today at my tesco they had a stand for the trussell trust with some volunteers but they were running some type of raffle. Took everything in me not to give them a piece of my mind cause they are the Marionā€™s of the food bank world and they are one charity I wonā€™t ever give money to.
Anyway.. marios still a wee lying wanker šŸ’‹
Saint Beaky of Beirut was definitely lying. Why would he feel guilt doing his tesco shop when he feels no shame in spending 350 quid on a bloody advent calendar!

Reactions: 29
Marion, that beautiful cat absolutely detests everything about you. Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t lay across your face in the night to block your airways, it would serve you right for all the shite you make her breathe in and for the way you shout at her and call her a little witch šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 31
He's on heat again with people he doesn't stand a chance with. Keep dreaming you ugly git!.

View attachment 2604470

Maybe we could get Marion some witch spray šŸ˜†

lol what a glorious image when he reads here and realises dim Deek has treatit him to some fake uggs. What a glorious dayn of dawn . Take a seat Mario in your fake uggs hen. I'm embarrassed for you posting those fake monstrosities on your stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.