Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He expects us to believe he filled up a small trolley to donate to the food banks? He had guilt but no photo proof, but doesn’t get guilt showing off his fake uggs, Ugg slippers, x2 new pair trainers, converse, Jo malone calendar.
I’ve seen the food banks in shops there is sometimes a trolley with a sign on but there is never anyone at them and am sure it’s the shops that then box it for collection. So he is clearly lying or it was a shop worker he was talking to.
Just to add since the summer he bought trainers with his name one them, 2 pairs new balance ones when they were half price, he bought another pair of Ugg slippers, pair of Nikes again, converse, numerous boots (4 roughly) and now Ugg boots.
why does one man need 10 new footwear when he goes nowhere.
I still donate to fishes & loaves through my sons old scouts so I feel the need to put online? No I don’t. I’ve donated to children’s ward wishaw and queen Elizabeth children’s ward, they did a lot for my niece. I don’t boost about it because it’s my way of giving back a little, I don’t need to go on social media and announce it to get validation from bunch of randoms of internet, or try prove to strangers online I can do good or do good to make them like me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think Marlon has been getting cooking tips oaf candy's cooking so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He expects us to believe he filled up a small trolley to donate to the food banks? He had guilt but no photo proof, but doesn’t get guilt showing off his fake uggs, Ugg slippers, x2 new pair trainers, converse, Jo malone calendar.
I’ve seen the food banks in shops there is sometimes a trolley with a sign on but there is never anyone at them and am sure it’s the shops that then box it for collection. So he is clearly lying or it was a shop worker he was talking to.
Just to add since the summer he bought trainers with his name one them, 2 pairs new balance ones when they were half price, he bought another pair of Ugg slippers, pair of Nikes again, converse, numerous boots (4 roughly) and now Ugg boots.
why does one man need 10 new footwear when he goes nowhere.
I still donate to fishes & loaves through my sons old scouts so I feel the need to put online? No I don’t. I’ve donated to children’s ward wishaw and queen Elizabeth children’s ward, they did a lot for my niece. I don’t boost about it because it’s my way of giving back a little, I don’t need to go on social media and announce it to get validation from bunch of randoms of internet, or try prove to strangers online I can do good or do good to make them like me.
That’s an obscene number of shoes for one person to buy in a year! My last new trainers were a pair of Veja the husband bought me for Mother’s Day!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's a fat, ugly, lying, crass, beaky, gamey arsed, spiteful, ignorant, thick as duck, socially inept, attention seeking bleep.
You're a big old liar, Martin you deplorable prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
WARNING! The wee bastard has got Wham’s Last Christmas on his most recent story and probably Whamaggedonned a lot of fannies. Thank duck I had the sound down.
IMG_6192.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fight club's words, no mine. A good summary of the week for Mazola.
Screenshot_2023-12-01-18-41-40-32_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7~2.jpg

But then he had to finish strong didn't he with some virtue signalling about food bank purchases.
About the only thing he's good at is being an utter knob jockey. Factual.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The ginger biscuits fecking stinking nobody right mind give it hoose room. Rotten! I couldnt even flog mine on ebay that bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Next time I do a food bank donation I’ll be sure to announce it to you all for the validation on here 🙄. I don’t believe for one minute he’s donated anything. Just feels the need to try and make out he is when he’s spaffing all his money on unnecessary tit. I imagine him and Deek are only a pay cheque or 2 from needing a food bank themselves, as are most people. Remember that Mario when you’re buying your next pair of boots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The only worthy thing Mario is doing for food banks is taking tinned mince off their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hahaha someones been reading here. He reckons he's been on a walk to look at everyone's Christmas trees 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I don’t want this to end, I want this to last forever”

He’s bleeping 40 !! He’s being an extra creepy Christmas wanker this year. He is honestly not well in the head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ma lovelies the uggs are fake!!! They dont come in black tissue wrap they come in ugg wrap. Smell wealth ive 2 new pairs here n none 2 have same colour symbol at back nor wrapped in black tissue #Saramart!!
Whit a spot ma fellow Lovely … I just pulled mine right oot the shopping bag from today … Smell that wealth Marion !!!! 100% his are fakes along with his Cristiano Dior 😂😂😂 nooo who has a pic of the slippers in the box from a couple of weeks ago
1701460545268.gif

IMG_1270.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
😂 Don’t genuine Ugg’s say Australia under the Ugg?

Just been to check mine & both pairs (smell the wealth) say Australia under the Ugg. Tbh, Mazda’s pair look fake, they look really stiff. Defo a DH gate or Sara Mart special, no wonder all his shoes hurt his feet. All jarg.

Reactions: 26
Hahaha someones been reading here. He reckons he's been on a walk to look at everyone's Christmas trees 🤥
Was he carrying a ladder on his back as I’m pretty sure he lives in a concrete jungle… so exactly how is he seeing through peoples windows? Could you imagine his mug pressed up against your living room window? Anyway isn’t half of his scheme boarded up ready for demolition? This fool couldn’t lie straight in bed, seriously what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was he carrying a ladder on his back as I’m pretty sure he lives in a concrete jungle… so exactly how is he seeing through peoples windows? Could you imagine his mug pressed up against your living room window? Anyway isn’t half of his scheme boarded up ready for demolition? This fool couldn’t lie straight in bed, seriously what a sad little life.
He’s went a walk round the nice new estate over the bridge, detached with back and front doors, he was probably like Tiny Tim from Scrooge looking though folks windows, if it actually happened 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.