Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2603861What. A. bleep. Does he no realize his deeds don't need to be announced oan that app? Honestly I think he's a bleeping liar and does none of this. hole.
Any good deed done cancels itself out if you have to brag about it ...he is no more than a clout chasing bleep and it is also another chapter I'm hings that didnae happen minnochio

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Everyone else is buying the mini Uggs or the platform ones, well behind the fashion as usual 🙄

Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Maz. Every single week I pop a few items in the food bank crate, not just at Christmas, but I have never ever announced it on social media because I don't do it because I want everyone to tell me how wonderful I am, I do it because I want to and appreciate that I don't have to struggle for money. So just duck off, and then duck off even more you absolute nasty cretinous waste of air

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2603861What. A. bleep. Does he no realize his deeds don't need to be announced oan that app? Honestly I think he's a bleeping liar and does none of this. hole.
He's vile!.

Do a good deed because you want to, Mario, not because you want to draw attention to yourself.

You're the fakest hole on social media 😡👎
---

Has he forgotten he is the self proclaimed King of Chrismas 🤣

Welcome back @Babybail93
Hope you recover quick @Dusty pink
Has anyone heard from @menopausalmargrit
No l was wondering where @menopausalmargrit was the other day, but then I'm sure he said he was taking a break?.

• Heart
So in them stories he’s got:
3 pairs of primark boots
2 pairs of converse boot style (the ones he brought plus a Christmas present from him mum)
1 pair of snow boots
1 pair of boots on the way off Deek
1 pair of Nike trainers that hurt him
Why does he need so many? He doesn’t go anywhere. Why does he suddenly get obsessed with these things? Where does he seriously put them all?
The only boot he needs is the one from Deek away from the petty cash and out of his flat. So aye.
Mare pairs of shoes than pounds in the bank and mare salt and pepper shakers than mates. So aye.

Also, I bet he will still be wearing those skanky Nike trainers on his next walking story…also.

Reactions: 24
Bet he got they uggs aff the saramart his bestie maw rendall was creaming her drawers over the app last week 😂🙊
Was about to say straight from dhgate or saramart. Once he’s figured out how to order all the doops it’ll be never ending. Pretending once again that he’s got all the petty cash to spend on ‘luxury’ brands….the dior phone case, LOL!

I’ve got a wee fake lv bag all the way from the bazaar in marmaris, cost me 30 quid, I would never embarrass myself by pretending it’s real that’s just no me so the second anyone comments on it I tell them exactly where it’s from and how much it cost. If you’ve been to turkey you’ll know the bazaar, if no then go and get to know.

Reactions: 23
OMG it reminds me of when his Lord and Saviour Hinch was scrambling around trying to find an open food bank after the Jus Roll debacle. Or when she filmed herself stuffing un-bagged clothes into a clothing bin on a rainy day, that very clearly said something about not taking donations. They're a different breed of stupid, these Instawankers.
I remember her doing that. It's about all these influencers have in common. Self centred arseholes.

I cannot believe that post about the food donations and gifts, to write and share that is nothing but plain old attention seeking. No doubt ‘Anne Marie’ ‘Kelly’ and ‘Mandy’ will be in the dms praising his Princess Diana act. If he felt so passionate about charity he could maybe use his platform for good but naw he thinks it’s enough to ask his followers to donate to a charitable cause by sharing a link and not donating himself. bleep!

He's talking a load of bollocks. There is no way he wouldn't of took a picture of said trolley full of donations if he had really done that. Cant kid us Maz! You bellend 🍆

Reactions: 31
Every month for the past few years I have given to the KANO foundation, they don’t care about religion or creed / colour . Should I be singing that from the rooftops. Remember Marion the word KARMA .

Reactions: 15
hens, do we think he’s opened all his jo molane advent calendar and pre recorded every drawer then sent it back? I know we’ve had a wee photie of it under the tree but I have a feeling that’s what he’s done. Especially as a couple of tattle bastards have already mentioned the gifts are individually wrapped.

ETA forgive me lads but tonight’s tea doesn’t look *that* bad imo. I would smash those tatties Ngl 😂

Reactions: 27
I think he's lying anyway, any tesco I've ever been in has a giant crate after the checkout for food bank donations, I have never ever seen it staffed by volunteers?
Where I am there are 3 Tesco's within a 15 mile radius and not one of them has volunteers so I call bullshit.

No, just no.

407246148_7009149669177726_2903644850491198343_n.jpg

---
Went looking at vloggers opening up the advent calendar and it does appear that Mario has not opened them up previously, the black tissue paper is still there.

Compare with a vlogger.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey, Mario. Learn how to butter feckin bread instead of scraping the knife in the middle. It really grinds my gears when people do that 😒

Screenshot_20231201-175952_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies the uggs are fake!!! They dont come in black tissue wrap they come in ugg wrap. Smell wealth ive 2 new pairs here n none 2 have same colour symbol at back nor wrapped in black tissue #Saramart!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
1. I don’t care if it’s 2023 men dinny wear Ugg boots.
2 who the duck wants to smell of ginger bread, Jo Molane needs to get tae.
3. what is that broon sludge he is eating? Looks like a bowl of norovirus 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As my mum always says about boasting bastards, “those who talk about it don’t do it”. So shut your cakehole Mazda, nobody believes that you have done anything, ever out of the goodness of your heart. You lying crap hound 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.