Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he know if they don’t hurt his shins? I’ve never heard of someone at 49 saying shoes give them sore shins? lol. Sorry for lol at anyone that does no ma problem so forth.
what’s that least £300 in shoes and boots alone last couple weeks.
Uggs are great, I’ve had mine 13 years but only because am jumping in and out a car, don’t walk in snow or rain with them and salt can ruin the front, need keep them good with the polish you can get with them, if I was to get another pair I would get the flatform ones.
he’s going to be wearing they purple cycle leggings isn’t he with uggs 😭
Also cosy with scarf, coat and uggs and his Roy Copper shopper bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Will these ever see the light of day or will the wee freak send them back? And, just in case you’re interested Marion, you’ll look like a twit in them.
Also. Has Deek lost what’s left of his tiny mind forking out for these or did Marion get his strangler fingers on the credit card?
View attachment 2603551
I'm sure he buys all these things for our benefit. But the jokes on him if he is by giving us joy seeing him blow up Derek's credit card bill 😂

What's Ayrshire tatties taste like?! 🤭
Screenshot_20231201-123137_Instagram.jpg

Hey Mario. I've just put my Christmas door wreath up as well....Oops l forgot you can't put yours up outside 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As promised Maz, a couple of pics that you could do if you don't spunk your cash on utter shite.
A side note, he'd hate it here. It's insanely busy, I travel alot and this place is sensory overload even for me. I've ran marathons and ached less with the miles we've pounded, so he'd be fucked with his footwear choices 🤣
NYC in America.
Ooh I was there last month, it was amazing 🤩 you’re absolutely right, sensory overload 😵💫 Mario’s social anxiety would be in a spin! We walked 30+ thousand steps a day, also 🤭

Reactions: 16
So mince and potatoes for dinner? I love chillis and bolognaise, but mince (I assume in gravy) gives me the bork.

Reactions: 15
Nah. He must be trolling us now?? As if he's going to be mincing around the estate in those Uggs. Mario, it's not 2007 anymore and you're not a teenage girl! Fella's in Uggs look like absolute bellends. Factual. He'll be pairing them with the Lavender leggings of nightmares as well, won't he. Can't wait for the outfit pose in front of the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s pulled out the uggs to make us skip over the fact he’s opened the Jo molane before December and put the gifts back in 💀💀💀 I suspect same with the AMA as the doors are all gaping wider than his hole. Nae wonder he’s oan a downer 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am probably in the minority here but I actually hate ugg boots on both men and women, can never see the attraction for them. My grown ass daughters all have them, not this style though, but aye I still don't like them.
Same, hen. I don't like Uggs on guruls but oan a man 🤢 new level of ick unlocked.

I've just caught up on death breath's dots o doom fram last night. duck me he repeated himself so much I felt like he was taking us on a dementia journee.

Also, hate to be a sanctimonious troll but Maz crying aboot xmas being nearly over is in poor taste considering everything that is going on in the world right now. Appreciate your privilege and have some self awareness ya moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure he buys all these things for our benefit. But the jokes on him if he is by giving us joy seeing him blow up Derek's credit card bill 😂

View attachment 2603606
Aw you 🐍's need tae get tae ken.

Ayrshire potatoes are lovely and are PGI registered as they have unique growing conditions. Being next to coast it's seaweed used as fertiliser. They should only be available from May to July as they are early potatoes. So I'm thinking that Beak bought random potatoes in Ardrossan Asda and is classing them as Ayrshire ones. 👀

In fact I live in the Shire and grow potatoes in my kitchen garden, I might start a small business in Ayrshire totties. Ah'm away tae DM the patron Saint of small businesses tae see if he will dae me a PowerPoint presentation #gifted #ad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2603606

Hey Mario. I've just put my Christmas door wreath up as well....Oops l forgot you can't put yours up outside 🤭
Ayrshire tatties are the best
---
Aw you 🐍's need tae get tae ken.

Ayrshire potatoes are lovely and are PGI registered as they have unique growing conditions. Being next to coast it's seaweed used as fertiliser. They should only be available from May to July as they are early potatoes. So I'm thinking that Beak bought random potatoes in Ardrossan Asda and is classing them as Ayrshire ones. 👀

In fact I live in the Shire and grow potatoes in my kitchen garden, I might start a small business in Ayrshire totties. Ah'm away tae DM the patron Saint of small businesses tae see if he will dae me a PowerPoint presentation #gifted #ad
I was thinking the same about the time o year, if he's goat Ayrshire tatties they're auld yins. I was so disappointed this year, only managed tae get a haud o them twice and that was Tesco, Tesco Ayrshire in Scotland. Right noo it's aw aboot the maris pipers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's my season.

Jeez, aggressive twit.

and why is he advertising the slow-cooking book?

I can assure you that Mince and Aryshire Tatties are not in it.

405237304_737678391538738_6746554530363950455_n.jpg

405258294_1169999547738591_1732224654597685699_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I can’t put into words how hideous Ugg boots on a man are. I mean I know Marion is nae a real man, but come on now. New heights of ridiculous stupidity have been reached today hens 😞
He isnae a woman either dont put him in oor lane hen, naebody wants this bleep in their lane so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000010611.png
What. A. bleep. Does he no realize his deeds don't need to be announced oan that app? Honestly I think he's a bleeping liar and does none of this. hole.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2603861What. A. bleep. Does he no realize his deeds don't need to be announced oan that app? Honestly I think he's a bleeping liar and does none of this. hole.
Oh duck right off. And when you get there, duck off some more. Maybe donate some of the money you've spunked on 400 pairs of boots, a Jo Molane calendar and enough decorations to fill several skips. Probably threw in a few tins of Tesco's Value beans in a basket and polished his halo on the way out. Made sure to get his ridiculously pointless Stanley bottle in the shot as well. What was that, about fifty quid you could have donated? All for saving you the 3ft walk to the kitchen sink to fill up a glass. God he really thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he. Newsflash Mario. Most decent people are putting food in the food banks, donating money to Shelter, Water Aid and Save The Children year round and arranging several corporate volunteer days every year, and we don't make a song and dance about it. By the way, it's me. People is me. So duck off with your measly little donation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
More than any other tit post he puts up this one really fills me with rage. He's spent a full week "treating masel" cos he deserves it and now he thinks he's some kind of bleeping saviour because he's thrown a few crumbs to the less fortunate. Allegedly. Because I don't believe it, not a single word, he's a selfish prick who wouldn't give you the steam aff his piss. Absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate folk who announce when they give to charity or film themselves giving a homeless person a meal. We probably all do good deeds but don’t feel the need to tell everyone. I relied on charity when I was a single mum and now I’m comfortable I pay it back but don’t announce it on social media. twit. Also

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate folk who announce when they give to charity or film themselves giving a homeless person a meal. We probably all do good deeds but don’t feel the need to tell everyone. I relied on charity when I was a single mum and now I’m comfortable I pay it back but don’t announce it on social media. twit. Also
OMG it reminds me of when his Lord and Saviour Hinch was scrambling around trying to find an open food bank after the Jus Roll debacle. Or when she filmed herself stuffing un-bagged clothes into a clothing bin on a rainy day, that very clearly said something about not taking donations. They're a different breed of stupid, these Instawankers.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.