Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been howling at all your comments on his #stinksofchristmas stories 🤣 What I noticed is that although Mazda’s put it on his stories, he’s not made a reel of it, or posted it permanently on his page - at least not yet… Why’s that then?
I’d be mortified to wake up this morning and realise I’d posted that atrocity 🙈
Because it’s terrible 😂😂 and you can’t hide view count on the reels, additionally it needs to be labelled correctly, so we’d see it was not paid work. He should really get to know, especially being an OG on this app. It’s no ma joab but my understanding is far superior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I don’t think that he’s officially been asked to do an ad for Home Bargains or P&G but has just went out and bought everything same as he did with the Lenor stuff just do he can jump on the bandwagon and prove he’s an “influencer”

In our house we boil the Christmas Day ham the night before so our house smells like cloves and tbh it’s a scent that I’d not want rid of as that truly makes it feel like it’s Christmas. Our house has never stunk of 💩 at Christmas despite the fact we actually do have people round unlike Beak Freak and Deek

That pyoor 🐍 @hopethishelpsallthebest ruined crissmas ham fur me wi this funny as fook pichure
Screenshot_20231128-125533.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Are we all just skipping over him saying he entertains hunners of family and FRIENDS in the bedsit over Xmas 🙊 maybe he is counting all the salt n pepper shakers as pals now 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Are we all just skipping over him saying he entertains hunners of family and FRIENDS in the bedsit over Xmas 🙊 maybe he is counting all the salt n pepper shakers as pals now 💋
Wit aboot aw the lassies that visited once? Nusty troll 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’ll be making his own #stinkofchristmas the night !!
Good job he’s stocked up on febreeze !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For all the lovelies unfamiliar with the magic or clydebank "it's a shitehole" walk to wok is a stall in an indoor market and anyone I know who has ever eaten there is later regretting their life choices as they create a stink of christmas
What does 'never seen anything nice but was so nice' even mean? He does waffle a load of crap. I'm guessing it means he never found another pair of 'sneaks' to waste Deeks money on. Deek, Beak and no Sneaks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who in their right mind goes to clydebank out of choice? Or even East Kilbride? What is there to see? Has he ever ventured to the West End?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They went for a dander round the shops and then for tit food.

Same as every other day off then. So much for all the ‘lovely festive plans’ for their annual leave.

Why not book a few nights away to somewhere new?! I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 31
I can’t believe he would choose to spend a day of annual leave travelling to Clydebank to wander about the tit shopping centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Amount he has spent these last few weeks the wee chipmunk could had few days or so in Lanzarote, instead he spends his time off going about the shops it’s sooo boring I only go to the shops is I really need something it’s such a chore.
Hens for my eyetest at weekend not going to say where or what shop incase youse yall show up to find me but aye might treat masel to someone Marion roundframes.
---
Am sorry about the mumble jumble with words but I’m not long home after my 8 hour workday am shattered and cbs fixing it. Soo aye tons love ✨👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is he not shitting out the eye of a needle after the food they have eaten over the last few days. And just because they aren't hugely over weight doesn't mean their insides heart etc…. are healthy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How is he not shitting out the eye of a needle after the food they have eaten over the last few days. And just because they aren't hugely over weight doesn't mean their insides heart etc…. are healthy!
He had put on a fair bit of weight in the last couple of years, now that he’s 40 he’ll find it harder to get away with the amount of crap they consume.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His life is so boring. I like going for a wander round the shops every now and then maybe once every few months. But, apart from the food shop, i hardly ever go because I have other things to do and don't really like shopping much. This clown goes shopping every single day he isn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So many lovely lochs, cosy lodges and beautiful short getaways in Scotland. Why do they spend their time trekking round the same shops 😭 I’d kill myself. They don’t even go for a nice walk in a country park or anything 😭 no wee Xmas markets. Jesus weeps

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still have no idea why they don’t go for a wee night away or anything remotely different. There’s always good deals on overnights stays and spa break…even if they just went through to Edinburgh or took the train to Newcastle 🤷🏼‍♀️ surley his brother or sister would pop in and feed the cat.

Reactions: 22
What happened to his list of all the festivities he was going to do on his week off? So far he's been shopping on Saturday shopping on Sunday and shopping on Monday. He's got more than a screw loose

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.