Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come to think of it how has Marion never been offered a hello fresh #ad job. Maybe they've tried to dm him to offer some their quick recepies since he hates to cook after his long 3 hour shift but he told them he was finne he doesn't show his food for their opinions McDonalds, Jam jar, chippie, Chinese, take aways, KFC never message this account again! Block!

Then again there is only two of them and not like Marion has much going on so really he has 0 excuses not to cook.
Someone said about nhs in my opinion of you deliberately eat unhealthy or life unhealthy lifestyle excessive alcohol intake or substance abuse, eat unhealthy and give yourself health complications then you should be paying for that treatment or be made to take out health insurance to cover costs.
For a fact Marion won't have any insurance not even life insurance. £20/30 a month on McDonalds for both them could be put towards home insurance or life insurance.
I agree to an extent. It's a slippery slope as where does it end? Car accident you pay (or car insurance pays)? Kids on trampolines knowing the risk of injury? ANY alcohol in your system at an A&E attendance for any reason? Med side effects being too much that you don't take them for an illness so you should be charged for treatment for progressed disease? Runners shouldn't be eligible for an NHS knee replacement later in life? So with an NHS system and taxes paying it is hard to be able decide who 'deserves' treatment and isn't responsible in some way for their health so the lifestyle judgement shouldn't come into it, but...

We are at real risk of the NHS being further forced into more and more crises to the point certain politicians get their way and can sell it off in parts because it reaches an unsalvageable point where waiting lists and the haemorrhaging of staff just makes it impossible in its current form. I honestly don't think the likes of Mario even considers what that may mean. He is clearing living in a very ignorant and entitled manner just now, assuming if things go wrong it is someone else's job to fix (just like the bedsit and the rest of his life really), not taking any responsibility for avoiding the damage in the first place. I don't think he realises just what private prescriptions for cheap drugs can cost. They can charge what they want. And with pre-existing conditions and family histories, I dread to think what could become if we became an insurance based system. It's a very real issue that everyone needs to be aware of in terms of lifestyle choices.

He needs to wake up and grow up. Better diet and exercise might help his 'IBS' and 'anxiety', and we could hope that eating better would make him ooze less toxicity and reduce the bloating in his head!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha - honestly thinks he’s in their category now he’s blue ticked, chatting like they’re all mates. Grinch, Solomon and Molly Mae 😂 Get a life and stop crawling up their arseholes, they don’t give 2 shits about you Marion! You were the poor pity invite to the book launch and I guarantee you’ll get slaughtered in their actual mates group chat.
Sit down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god screaming at these pics , that’s relatively it from me the day, I’m deceased 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Impeccable work as per, ma lovely ⚰⚰⚰ why does his face always look like he's smelling an ibs explosion? Absolutely creased at the one he looks done up like a spit roast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He'll no doubt be along here later to see what we think about his blue tick #stilladick

Does wee Deek no have pals either? Never see him away from his Maw Maz's side plus never see any mention of Deeks family 🤔 wonder what the story is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That word 'utterly' he over uses and when I read it my brain reads it as 'udder-ly' 🐄. No ma problem lovelies fighting my own fight here trying figure out why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.