Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens I’ve missed some actual gold this afternoon. I think a lot of his attempt at an advert has already been covered so I’ll no touch on that right now. Just to say that the amount of lip gloss he wears gives me pure boak. Why does he think it looks good?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens, I've got myself an extreme dose of noravirus.
Spent 2 days greetin in ma bed feeling sorry for masel.

That frebreeze #ad was just wit I needed.
Those glasses 🤣
Was he knelt on the flair also?
Ma lovelie you are the perfect customer for #stinksofchristmas after stinking your hoose out with your bespoke norovirus. Get yoursel some class and get to home bargains to buy yoursel some frebreeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm an Ayrshire lass born and bred and even I wasnae sure if that wis actually meant to be square sausage so thank you ma lovelie. It's a fair size and nae really aw that square lookin. So aye.
Oh god, apologies to the Scots on here (not you though Martin) but that looks 🤢 . I've never heard of a square sausage but I got to know so thanks 😊 it looks like its tough as old boots. Give me a nice Cumberland any day.

PS I'm creased up tonight at the comments on here....always pure comedy gold *chef's kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Confession time - I went on a journey (noo involving a McGills) with the ghost of the Internet past.
In 2015/16 there's plenty of evidence of a Frebreeze campaign for you guessed it, the #12stinksofchristmas
Now whilst his efforts tonight were worth their comedy gold in weight, I can only draw one of four conclusions.
1. Gonzo has badly resurrected what Paul O'Grady and others did very well, years before him - because he doesn't have an original bone in his body he grabbed it and promptly spoiled it.
2. P&G/B&M have lost their corporate minds
3. P&G/B&M are virus site lovers
4. All of the above

My petty cash is on number 4 so aye. There's other bargain basement instatwats making their own #stinksofchristmas reels. And yes, you guessed it, they're Oscar worthy in comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just surprised he didnae refer tae it as “his brand” or “his scent”. But it’s good tae see small business champion Mario doing what he can for the likes of Procter & Gamble, they need help getting put on the map!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, apologies to the Scots on here (not you though Martin) but that looks 🤢 . I've never heard of a square sausage but I got to know so thanks 😊 it looks like its tough as old boots. Give me a nice Cumberland any day.

PS I'm creased up tonight at the comments on here....always pure comedy gold *chef's kiss
I think you need to get to know the square sausage is a staple in the Scottish diet and I’ll mop kick anyone that says any different. It’s a delight!
Now don’t message this page again…capeesh!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what his hole will look like after sharting the d’asgostin salt soup and bagel combo out 🤮
IMG_1242.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ahhh he's not posted again tonight. Reckon he's been reading on here and has a dose of second hand embarrassment.... I still can't believe he said what he said 🙈🤣 bet he feels a right twit now. And rightly so! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think you need to get to know the square sausage is a staple in the Scottish diet and I’ll mop kick anyone that says any different. It’s a delight!
Now don’t message this page again…capeesh!!
Ma memory of a square sausage is my English partner and I were standing in the q at a fast food stand when the guy in front of us shouted "gees a square sausage fur the dug mate, nae broon sauce" My guy didny ken whit a square sausage wis and he disnay understand then tae this day. Sassenach and nae debates. Cluching ma beak at that ad also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this a genuine #ad or is it a #boughtmasel that he’s pretending is an ad? If it’s genuine surely other “influencers” will have the right script and hashtags. Surely it can’t be #stinksofchristmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies ah caved an watched his stories 🙈 :oops:
Whit. the. actual. duck!
The breakfast wiz a grease fest an he'll need awe they products fur his shitting session later.
The advert.....oh ma days! At whit point will Marion be huving folk over tae the bumming fort fur Xmas :LOL:
How many times huz he filmed that and tried to stop shaking like a shitting dug :unsure:
How's yer Insta monetising jurney going Marion?? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if he’s got “lots of friends” to invite over. Have his family ever been to Deek’s flat Mas’ hoose? Why does he associate people shitting with Christmas, is it cos his “cooking” is so bad it goes right through you? He’s no right also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope for their Christmas Eve boxes this year he includes a packet of Imodium and a wee bottle of VIPoo. So aye happy shartmas 🎁 🧑‍🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.