Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many lovely lochs, cosy lodges and beautiful short getaways in Scotland. Why do they spend their time trekking round the same shops 😭 I’d kill myself. They don’t even go for a nice walk in a country park or anything 😭 no wee Xmas markets. Jesus weeps
Agreed! I often go for a weekend away somewhere nice in Scotland, there are loads of good deals and it’s a beautiful place. The amount he spends on total crap is sickening.

Reactions: 22
I’m on a weeks annual leave also and I have had a festive get together with friends. Been for an overnight stay and I’ve got another festive get together next weekend, he’s a sad sad sad duck also

Reactions: 21
Let's keep track of all these soirees they hold 🤥 over #stinkmas

God what a bore, I've been in bed with an auto immune relapse since Friday and I've had more fun. Pair of fannies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Nathan Todd must be branching oot tae Europe, thanks tae St Mario, patron saint of small businesses.
Screenshot_20231128-224436.png

ETA: the guys name is Rain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Let's keep track of all these soirees they hold 🤥 over #stinkmas

God what a bore, I've been in bed with an auto immune relapse since Friday and I've had more fun. Pair of fannies
He is such a boring little turd isn't he. The only stinks in his bedsit come Christmas will be sharts and halitosis #StinksOfMariosBreath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
For all the lovelies unfamiliar with the magic or clydebank "it's a shitehole" walk to wok is a stall in an indoor market and anyone I know who has ever eaten there is later regretting their life choices as they create a stink of christmas
The photo of the ‘restaurant’ lifted from google images. Martin is the gift that keeps giving.

• Haha
Wonder what excitement oor Marion will get up to today?
Trip on the bus to another town for some beige food and buy crap in the shops or say he is staying in but hour later post his breakfast “deserved” “treatit masel” or will it be cosy under a blanket with a cup coffee but not decaf because that keeps him up all night and heightens his anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovelies, Caught up on threads 108 and 109. I had loads of things to comment on but I am currently too mad with Mazda to waste my time. I am at the point where he will not share, promote or acknowledge Katie’s charity wax melt. 😡. I am hoping he does make amends on thread 110 but knowing her, it’s unlikely 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Walking ick

Why does he insist on wearing his skin tight sports leggings with bleeping Chelsea boots 😭 Just no Hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A fashion reel?! Your wearing Nike trackie bottoms with Chelsea boots I think I’ll get my fashion inspo else where 😂😂😂😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
“No I’m not doing fashion reels for you all, thats not my lane”

The level of delusion is gobsmacking at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does this man ever consume a vegetable
Just took the liberty of doing a google image search for Walk to Wok Clydebank. It's all deep fried beige shite. I honestly feel ill just looking at it. He's got all the time and disposable income (apparently) in the world. Why not go find somewhere for a bit more authentic Chinese food? I've been lucky enough to visit Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and Japan. He's missing out on so much amazing food if he'd just take the time to research and not just go to the same bloody places all the time. What a sad existence. That 9lb he allegedly lost over summer will be coming piled back on already. Has he even cooked anything in the new air fryer he just had to have?? Those disgusting looking pizza bagels don't count. Seems like they've been out eating tit every day this week. Wonder where the slow cooker has gone. Already in landfill I expect?

I'm not just saying this to be a vile troll - I genuinely think he is one of the worst dressed people on "that app". His followers must have been lobotomised if they think that is style.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It gets worse Nike leggings with boots. That’s just a no no either jeans or normal black leggings (if your female).
can’t believe he’s actually going out dressed like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.