Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma hens I wish I could show you all without outing masel but I swear in that frebreze ad mario is the double of my sister. She's also an ugly rat so makes sense, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The fact I’ve crept out from lurking in the shadows and nae commenting tells youse how hilarious that ad is. I am dying 😂😂😂

he’s really trying to coin ‘ma lovelies’ as ‘his phrase’ isn’t he. I think he said that more times than the feckin product he’s supposed to be promoting.
God he fills me with indescribable icky rage. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hens it’s double dare time. On Christmas Day after we’ve all had our fill of Brussel Sprouts and Pigs in Blankets, emerge from your toilet wafting your arm about and declare “bloody hell, it stinks of Christmas in there! 💨💩🚽🧻” because the Brussels sprout shits is all I can imagine when he says #stinksofchristmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m still bewildered by the whole concept. I’ve never associated Christmas with my house “stinking” from the toilet getting used too much or cooking smells 😂 maybe that’s the Christmas nostalgia he’s talking about.
Not sure why febreeze would think this is a good sales pitch or why they’d even consider getting him to try to sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The state of this filtered fanny. He's the only one l know on insta who loves taking pictures of their ugly self.

Screenshot_20231128-073820_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just looked at the stink of Christmas hashtag and there’s only about 7 posts. A couple have been gifted febreeze advent calendars and the rest are adverts for the products. The brief was obviously to do with stinking bogs from guests as the other ads talk about that too. I’m a bit affronted by this cos I wouldn’t have a tit in someone else’s house! I’m confused if it’s an ad for joy of clean or home bargains though, as they all mention HB. Obviously the other ads are far superior to what Mas’ will ever be! There’s one where she’s made a poem up and has someone dressed as Santa and it is a top class ad. Also, the other ads say gifted so as oor Martin had to buy his own for the ad? He really is tit at insta 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know it's meant to be a Christmas tree but it looks like he's drinking from an 80s rara skirt.

Cheerie bye, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd just like to say Febreze are barking up the wrong tree completely. Surely we all know nothing sorts the 'stink of Christmas' your hubby leaves like a wee scoosh of bleach at 80p a bottle. Mines is well warned the bleach sits by the loo for a reason. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The state of this filtered fanny. He's the only one l know on insta who loves taking pictures of their ugly self.

View attachment 2597190
It's these ugly, nasty fuckers who have the most confidence, isn't it? 🧐 Him, Prickenden and Flaps (IYKYKIYDKGTK) are full of their own self importance with nothing to back it up! 🤡 We don't need to see Marlon's beak and red face this time of the morning - or any time, to be honest - but these morons crave attention and probably keep checking their post for views and likes after posting. 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Great choice to wear his fake specs to film an ad right in front ae the windae as well, love the lens glare ma lovelie x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found an account by searching the hashtag, their reel has over 90k views and it’s marked a paid partnership. She hasn’t plastered the hashtag on the reel it’s only been used in the text box which is probably all the brand would have required.

Has the childcatcher saved a reel or is it just stories? I doubt very much he’s received payment, maybe the cost of the goods.

I did see a couple of accounts with a gifted advent calendar, sorry I’ve not viewed his story I can’t bring myself to it, did he get one of those? As one account I looked at had less than 20k followers. You know Marion is green with envy when others are gifted/paid they basically reap rewards with minimal effort and he’s out there ‘working so hard’ gets nothing.

Reactions: 21
Been howling at all your comments on his #stinksofchristmas stories 🤣 What I noticed is that although Mazda’s put it on his stories, he’s not made a reel of it, or posted it permanently on his page - at least not yet… Why’s that then?
I’d be mortified to wake up this morning and realise I’d posted that atrocity 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m still bewildered by the whole concept. I’ve never associated Christmas with my house “stinking” from the toilet getting used too much or cooking smells 😂 maybe that’s the Christmas nostalgia he’s talking about.
Not sure why febreeze would think this is a good sales pitch or why they’d even consider getting him to try to sell it.

Agree hen. I don't think mine or any other toilet gets more of a bettering over the Christmas period. I still only tit once a day regardless of the time of year. Even when we have family over for dinners over the Christmas period, most people aren't really in the habit of visiting their loved ones and leaving a massive Yule Log 💩 unless it's absolutely-bleeping-necessary! Most people would surely just crack a window, also? There's nothing worse than the smell of a million chemicals trying to mask the fact that you've just dumped an entire load in the commode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The other accounts using that hash tag have used it as part of a sentence saying they're fighting the stinks of Christmas, so it's in context. None of them have just randomly whacked on stinks of Christmas as if that's what the frebreze is. It's a poor slogan anyway but thr context makes slightly more sense.

Failed again Marion ma lovelie, back tae the high footfall drawing board!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he’s just taken it upon himself to go to Home Bargains, buy the #stinksofchristmas Frebreeze range using Deeks petty cash, and then has treatit us all to his shakily filmed advert. In his mind he’s putting his annual leave to good use, as he thinks that P&G will see it, realise that they are missing out on the talents of the ‘OG off that app’ and will snap him up to front all of their future ad campaigns. He is bespokely unhinged hens 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He looks like a pumpkin wae a pair of spectors slapped on 🙄 also naebody wants to stink like u at xmas moron

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I don’t think that he’s officially been asked to do an ad for Home Bargains or P&G but has just went out and bought everything same as he did with the Lenor stuff just do he can jump on the bandwagon and prove he’s an “influencer”

In our house we boil the Christmas Day ham the night before so our house smells like cloves and tbh it’s a scent that I’d not want rid of as that truly makes it feel like it’s Christmas. Our house has never stunk of 💩 at Christmas despite the fact we actually do have people round unlike Beak Freak and Deek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.