Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes hun 😂😂😂
Fellow new build here. Wack the mobile on wifi calling. Only cold callers use landlines now. Or Mario. 😂😂😂😂 xoxoxo
We never use our landline to be honest but we pay for the line anyway so just keep the phones incase of emergencies. I’ll delete and block masel for still having a landline. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We never use our landline to be honest but we pay for the line anyway so just keep the phones incase of emergencies. I’ll delete and block masel for still having a landline. 😜
Hopefully you’re helping that small business BT so Tattie hearts from me 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same about the phone line. I have lived here 3 years now and haven't come across a phone line. Also. Why does he need that mirror? I bet they're like the chuckle brothers moving it. To me. To yousss.
Now that requires tae be brought tae life by my fave @hopethishelpsallthebest, ah don't think ma editing skills oaf adding a text box would do it justice. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does he need access, does he mean the router or the plugged in phone line. Can't think why he needs to constantly move the hideous mirror. Bet it's to get a better angle watching themselves at it in the bumming fort.
I'm trying to work that out as well. My phone socket and router is hidden behind my TV unit and never gets touched. I removed my landline phones because l only use my mobile now. He's such a tit! 🙄

What's going on with his top lip. The filter or his filler leaking out 🤣

Screenshot_20230730-223019_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
How has the heart breaking tiny amount of filler migrated to a bunched up herpes looking lump above his top lip*
*It isn't a lip, it's a sliver of wax melt
It's not a sliver of wax melt hen. He's had his chops round Deeks boaby.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a phone line and phones but only because my 90 year old grandma and my 65 year old auntie only call on the landline. I don't need to regularly access the phone point though.

• Heart
So is he saying that his router is behind the 10 foot (is it, aye?) mirror, and his WiFi is terrible? Does it not occur to him to maybe put the router up higher and not behind a big mirror?

Routers shouldn’t be on the floor and also ideally be out in the open, in case you are reading here Maz.

Reactions: 15
Remember last week when he was telling us it was Autumn because he could buy pumpkin tit in stores now, completely ignoring the fact that retail works ahead of actual seasons...well by his own reckoning, he'll not even have time to find the pishy leaves and strange amount of kiddy mugs amongst all the other crap in the bed and behind the sofa because 'IT'S CHRISTMAS!'. That's us able to buy Christmas tit now, so clearly his pumpkin buys were all in vain and it's time to get the tree out!

I'm gutted that the supermarkets have already declared it Christmas though as I was really looking forward to the neon yellow pepper light making it's appearance.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.