Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Public Plea from AwwCosyWivDeek;

Trolls, can we please shout Mario’s new product from the rooftops and allow him spine bright apon us so that he does release his own (fuhl rent) home line also?

I really want to see it. The bespoke hot chocolate stayshuns In the shade toop, a custom throw that will cover 99% of giant ugly sofas, a shart-resistant bedding range.

Last thing I want is to be deprived of this journey.

You go Mario, show us what you’re capable of. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it's just me, but I like to know what something actually smells like before I part with my petty cash. How are people ordering when it could, and probably does, smell like Rayns cat piss??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's after a collab with Pretty Little Home or whoever gifted him that grim tat on his bed.

Cheeky twit also.

Reactions: 17
Mark my words in 10 years time all the weirdos buying this shite, that's probably not regulated and made with arsenic and umpteen carcinogens, will be complaining about not being able to get lung transplants on the NHS.

Reactions: 26
He's after a collab with Pretty Little Home or whoever gifted him that grim tat on his bed.

Cheeky twit also.
Didn't she send him lots of tat last year too? He did a reel on it, one item looked like polystyrene packaging but was apparently a bespoke tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No gonna lie I was expecting better! All that build up for that guff?! Hannah’s needing to get her head out that bag of ching and ditch that wee leech 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hay Sunday! Get yer wee ear burners oan, in the scent bleep washings, get yer wee beejons on yer lap also and watch, the ending never story with your wee slag spol, also.
Snapchat-864752181.jpg
Snapchat-557987629.jpg
Snapchat-460459832.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Here’s an idea for you Maz. Register “BoujieBeirutBespokeHome.com” Go to Aliexpress or similar site. Buy a bunch of wax melt burners, stick a fiver extra on each one, then boom! You have your own Mario range. As you sell stuff, expand your lines. You could sell wee pumpkins, fishy leaves, heck you could even sell Spanish cleaning products!

He is lazy, thinks the world owes him a living. If he was willing to put some work in he probably could make a go of his own online shop. (Youse Tattiehearts10 so I can earn my commission beauts 💎) Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Smells like a washing you’ve just took oot the tumble LMAO wit?!

ALSO, who called it that he would be ripping off Fluffy Towels? He’s no got one original thought in that stupid flat heid of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's nothing else fur it, youse need tae get yourself intae the bougie witness protection programme, and so forth, also.
Yes good idea
The stalker from the bodyguard sprang to mind 😂
Jiz face could be stalking me & forcing me to buy his wax melts 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just snorted ma Coke Zero straight oot ma beak at the thought of Dumb & Dumber frequently moving their 10 foot mirror tae be able to get tae the WiFi.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Then bleeping get rid of it! It’s rotten anyway, who the duck needs a massive mirror in a living room of a tiny flat? And why do they need access to the phone line so often, what’s that about also?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His home range could be “how to sponge aff eh social” starter pack …. Including a badly painted flat entrance phone, bin juice from the shower tray, rats in the attic, 14 hoovers, lilac leggings and wrapped designer cornflake boxes
And pay in 3 simple instalments, using clearpay or klarna 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then bleeping get rid of it! It’s rotten anyway, who the duck needs a massive mirror in a living room of a tiny flat? And why do they need access to the phone line so often, what’s that about also?
Why put it in front of the phone line in the first place?

Why do you need a 10ft mirror when you're 5ft tall & 5ft wide?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.