Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why they aren't going away until next year. It's Deed Deek that's paying for the holiday say £1800 for both them that's a lot for one person to pay alone meanwhile your finance is thrown cash away on plastic cups, holiday clothes, bags, small businesses, pumpkins, beddings, kitchen wraps, skin care, sofa. Wake TF up Derek seriously. All Deed Deek seems to want is his football and driving lessons.
---

It looks like it says Mani and Denek.
Speaking of Mani
I was on a wee comma and went to that place abroad again - whatever happened his nail care journey 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Merry Autumn hens 🤣☃🎄🎃💎 Also

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Top tip aye ok ! I have been taking my ‘insulated’ cups with me on holiday to the Caribbean (smell that wealth ya wee twit!) his holiday is a year away and he is trying to give people tips 😂😂😂 for the record mine DO NOT have stupid stickers on them nae debates !
Mr Uncle is outraged at the price for a bottle of water at the airport, I've bought two collapsible bottles to take. No names, obvs, cos tight not stupid.

Ffs though. 😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.