Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s awful! Wasn’t that mirror gifted from that Danyel tart doon the Barras? Now he’s slagging it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s awful! Wasn’t that mirror gifted from that Danyel tart doon the Barras? Now he’s slagging it off 😂
Literally fumming that Danyel has inconvenienced him with a massive mirror.
Him & Deed Deek struggling tae move and scratching the wall every day when they need tae get behind it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just snorted ma Coke Zero straight oot ma beak at the thought of Dumb & Dumber frequently moving their 10 foot mirror tae be able to get tae the WiFi.
Why does he need access, does he mean the router or the plugged in phone line. Can't think why he needs to constantly move the hideous mirror. Bet it's to get a better angle watching themselves at it in the bumming fort.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally fumming that Danyel has inconvenienced him with a massive mirror.
Him & Deed Deek struggling tae move and scratching the wall every day when they need tae get behind it 🤣
I’m still trying to work out why they need to get to the phone socket so often? We’ve lived in our house 20 years and I think I’ve gone to ours about twice

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Then bleeping get rid of it! It’s rotten anyway, who the duck needs a massive mirror in a living room of a tiny flat? And why do they need access to the phone line so often, what’s that about also?
Mebbes he's got a metered phone line, has tae put in 50p tae top it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why put it in front of the phone line in the first place?

Why do you need a 10ft mirror when you're 5ft tall & 5ft wide?
And why is his bathroom mirror so high and in such a ridiculous place that the little dwarf has to stand on his bog to look at his ugly face and massive beak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve lived in my house for two years and I genuinely don’t know if we have any phone line sockets. Are they still a thing in the 2020s?

I’ve searched by the front door, the back door, the patio door, and around the staircase.

Nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't watch all his story about the mirror, but soon as he said he'd ordered these gel things, I thought we were going to be mop kicked straight intae an #aff #link #ad not an ad #gelpads bought masel also, so aye.
I think he wants a new mirror #gufted
#aoldialup #also

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My 5 year old daughter has been randomly going round all evening saying “aren’t ye Dolly” in a voice sounding very much like Marion. Mr Cherry is furious with her and keeps telling her to be quiet and am clutchin ma beak every time she says it. 😆 I’ve screen recorded the bespoke ‘BeeJong’ and ‘aren’t ye Dolly’ moments for future times when I need a giggle. 🤣😆🤣😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahm I being a dafty? Aren't the offending scuff marks covered when he moves the mirror back? Or is he inching it closer and closer tae the door until the day comes he can finally chuck it doon the communal stairs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus is a phone line still a thing in 2023? Me and my partner have owned 2 houses since 2015 and have never plugged a phone into the wall. Wouldn’t even know where our phone line was in our current house. No way that mirror is 10ft either Marion.

Reactions: 17
I thought the same about the phone line. I have lived here 3 years now and haven't come across a phone line. Also. Why does he need that mirror? I bet they're like the chuckle brothers moving it. To me. To yousss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who da duck has a phone line? I mean yes I have one. I have an inkling where it is, but to plug a phone in? Da duck? Maybe we’ve all got cross wires and it’s for his fax machine, he’s desperately waiting on Poundland to send him his collab for his house shat tat, with code #mario50%

• Haha
Ahm I being a dafty? Aren't the offending scuff marks covered when he moves the mirror back? Or is he inching it closer and closer tae the door until the day comes he can finally chuck it doon the communal stairs?
Ah think it's also scuffed the place he moves it to on a daily basis also.

Has nay choice but to drag a 10ft mirror to access his phone line, then drag it back again when he's done.

So aye. Also.

• Haha
Who da duck has a phone line? I mean yes I have one. I have an inkling where it is, but to plug a phone in? Da duck? Maybe we’ve all got cross wires and it’s for his fax machine, he’s desperately waiting on Poundland to send him his collab for his house shat tat, with code #mario50%
We have a phone line and our house its a newish build, we have a set of cordless phones and the main ones need to be plugged into the phone line for them to work. Am I really behind the times? 🫣 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have a phone line and our house its a newish build, we have a set of cordless phones and the main ones need to be plugged into the phone line for them to work. Am I really behind the times? 🫣 😆
Yes hun 😂😂😂
Fellow new build here. Wack the mobile on wifi calling. Only cold callers use landlines now. Or Mario. 😂😂😂😂 xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.