Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So what he is trying to say" or more accurately WTF IS he trying to say?

"I wil build on my even bigger'
"I'm a huge brand of a name etc'
' take those risks putting my name out there no matter its size'

And he wants to thank Lorna for it.

Poor bloke is obsessed with size - small man syndrome, small mushroom syndrome and huge conk.
Is that who he's on about!. I thought it was Hannah for putting his name on her crap 🤣 l suppose it fits his therapist as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God, imagine if that was your legacy. Some crappy wax melts and a flat full of crap. What about memories to look back on? Places visited and experiences shared? They have zero responsibilities and they're not using that to their advantage! Even before we popped out a sprog, the husband and I were out and about, doing things ALL THE TIME. There was honestly never a weekend dull moment. Now that we've got a kiddo we still occasionally rope in grandparent support so we can still do things that aren't kiddie centric (I've been to three concerts and two day festivals this year alone!). Or do things the kid will love so he has his own memories to look back on. Life is for living and he's just wasting it festering away in the poxy flat, admiring his shelves of tat like some kind of magpie hoarder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the part of the bougie penthoose ye don't see in the filming, complete wi sharty Marty and the Bejong and so forth so aye also.
Screenshot_20230731-113525~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Don't judge me but in the early days I bought fae oor Hannah. The acrid 'scents' were enough to choke you. Far too strong and no scent to speak of. Like you I prefer to smell a scent before I buy.
Actually.....do judge me as I was a fanny for caving to buy 🙈
Sit down and get some class hen and didnae message this page again!! Capeesh but least to came to the tattler side also. Tons love so forth 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't judge me but in the early days I bought fae oor Hannah. The acrid 'scents' were enough to choke you. Far too strong and no scent to speak of. Like you I prefer to smell a scent before I buy.
Actually.....do judge me as I was a fanny for caving to buy 🙈
Don’t worry hen I have a box of Hannah’s melts. I’ll see maself oot …….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sit down and get some class hen and didnae message this page again!! Capeesh but least to came to the tattler side also. Tons love so forth 💎👌
Thanks ma lovely, I've swerved right back in ma lane ;)
---
Don’t worry hen I have a box of Hannah’s melts. I’ll see maself oot …….
You'll know how bad they smell then.....I put mine oot. Couldn't even gie them away tae ma worst enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up after a mad busy weekend.... the kip of them at the brothers gaff, lying on the sofa, fully flat out, where are their manners?
Did not catch the big reveal, do people really still buy melts? I bought once when my SIL was into scentsy about 7 years ago and she had a party, very tupperware (if you know you know) Why does AvaMay work with him? He outed her business was on it's arse and she still uses him? he really must be the only gullible fool to accept the minimum commission on sales.

Reactions: 17
As funny as his business attempts are, he's left it far to late. Should have capitalised on the Hinch cinnection, could've had a hoose and wean by now. As it is he's still trapped in Beirut with zero career prospects and his hoose stinks of cat litter tray and chemical air freshener.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As funny as his business attempts are, he's left it far to late. Should have capitalised on the Hinch cinnection, could've had a hoose and wean by now. As it is he's still trapped in Beirut with zero career prospects and his hoose stinks of cat litter tray and chemical air freshener.
His business attempt seems to be literally just slapping his name on something and hoping it sells. He's not even famous enough to make a proper business out of just his name. Same goes with most of these Insta Wankers. Outside of the app, most people on the street wouldn't have a single clue who they are. My husband is quite with it, in terms of who's who, and if I asked him who Cleaning with Mario is, or even Hinch, he'd have no clue.

Good god - you'd think he invented a cure for a life limiting disease the way hes going on!!.
Its a fuckin wax melt you absolute bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens, make sure to send him pics of your styled clam packs. Tag him in youses grid posts. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can he not form a sentence???? I have never seen anyone so illiterate in my whole old Tattler life, it sometimes makes me wonder if he is a parody so aye
Is this how he thinks in his heid? Surprised hes no gone doon a wee dyslexic journey addin another bespoke disability tae go wi the sharts card.
Did he have an education? would love ta see some auld school photys, bet hes got the same hair cut #factual

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.