Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the old fashion style phone Marion bought? I think it was black it was meant to be in the style of the one you would spin to dial a number. I'm surprised he didn't have the phone that was a set of red lips. Bespoke house phone. We still have house phone tend to only use when mob is out of charge and to speak to older ones in family that aren't the best with mobs.

The packaging on the wax melts, candles etc so forth remind me of Jo Malone with the black ribbon or bow. So much build up for a daft wee wax melts, at first I read it as feebrze, fresh breeze why make a scent like that when you won't ever know what a washing hung outside truly smells like because you always have your washing in furthest corner of your living room. Also.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure if it's just me, but I like to know what something actually smells like before I part with my petty cash. How are people ordering when it could, and probably does, smell like Rayns cat piss??!!
Don't judge me but in the early days I bought fae oor Hannah. The acrid 'scents' were enough to choke you. Far too strong and no scent to speak of. Like you I prefer to smell a scent before I buy.
Actually.....do judge me as I was a fanny for caving to buy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up. Also. You’d think, since he’s been building up to this ‘big launch’ for so long, he’d have taken the bespoke scuzzy plaster off his finger before recording it 🤢

I think his wee diamond charm looks more like a heart… that small business AliExpress mustn’t do diamonds.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe I was oot living my best life and missed the reveal 😭 My favourite moments was the weird two handed clutching (wtf was that about??) the way the song just randomly cuts off, the shaky hands. Shout out for the amazing bespoke power point special effects. Clam pack 💀 why did it sound like he was saying tampax?? The picture of the washing line even though he’s probably never hung his washing out in his life 😂 Talking as if he’s got part ownership in AMA. Was he even involved in the lab process? Or did she just tell him this is the scent? It’s really light but it’s really strong. The man is a walking contradiction. I’m just gutted there are no hints of pistachio.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I was oot living my best life and missed the reveal 😭 My favourite moments was the weird two handed clutching (wtf was that about??) the way the song just randomly cuts off, the shaky hands. Shout out for the amazing bespoke power point special effects. Clam pack 💀 why did it sound like he was saying tampax?? The picture of the washing line even though he’s probably never hung his washing out in his life 😂 Talking as if he’s got part ownership in AMA. Was he even involved in the lab process? Or did she just tell him this is the scent? It’s really light but it’s really strong. The man is a walking contradiction. I’m just gutted there are no hints of pistachio.
There is no lab process, Hannah's boss/exboyfriend buys a bottle of cheap scented oil, that's it, end of creative process. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is he ALWAYS in that stonking old ladies house coat?? I know it's not been the brightest of summers so far, but still, that thing must be able to get up and walk across the room by itself now. I know what my Halloween costume will be this year. Cleaning with Mario, complete with grim house coat, purple leggings and hair that looks like it's been cut by a blind Nikita dog with a pair of garden shears. Capesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember the old fashion style phone Marion bought? I think it was black it was meant to be in the style of the one you would spin to dial a number. I'm surprised he didn't have the phone that was a set of red lips. Bespoke house phone. We still have house phone tend to only use when mob is out of charge and to speak to older ones in family that aren't the best with mobs.

The packaging on the wax melts, candles etc so forth remind me of Jo Malone with the black ribbon or bow. So much build up for a daft wee wax melts, at first I read it as feebrze, fresh breeze why make a scent like that when you won't ever know what a washing hung outside truly smells like because you always have your washing in furthest corner of your living room. Also.
What Martin thought he would look like with his bespoke phone.
Screenshot_20230731-091216.png

What he really looked like.
Screenshot_20230731-091522.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is he ALWAYS in that stonking old ladies house coat?? I know it's not been the brightest of summers so far, but still, that thing must be able to get up and walk across the room by itself now. I know what my Halloween costume will be this year. Cleaning with Mario, complete with grim house coat, purple leggings and hair that looks like it's been cut by a blind Nikita dog with a pair of garden shears. Capesh!
Ma hen it's wet in Scotland the now but it's no cold at all, she's just a freak of nature

Reactions: 10
Imagine the only things you had “to look back on” was two shelves of poorly made wax melts with your signature on cardboard. What a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shelve... Didn't go to school, factual. Just watched them all come out. Spine bright hens, also let's mop kick the tit out of the grammar 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the only things you had “to look back on” was two shelves of poorly made wax melts with your signature on cardboard. What a bleeping life.
Was about to say the same thing. He’s got ornamental wax melts…no photos of family and friends. No memories. Just meaningless stuff. What a life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2345741
Shelve 😂😂😂 It honestly baffles me how someone can be so bleeping thick!!!
Just like his hoards of unused makeup that's went off over the year's. This man's definitely got a problem.

I've got no words for this ridiculous statement from him, other than dilusional.
Screenshot_20230731-104745_Instagram.jpg

"HER"... Don't be so fecking ignorant, Mario and address her by her name. She did you a favour after all. Honestly the basic things he can't get right. A business man he'll never be 👎
Screenshot_20230731-104816_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"So what he is trying to say" or more accurately WTF IS he trying to say?

"I wil build on my even bigger'
"I'm a huge brand of a name etc'
' take those risks putting my name out there no matter its size'

And he wants to thank Lorna for it.

Poor bloke is obsessed with size - small man syndrome, small mushroom syndrome and huge conk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.