Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the "for all our homes" bit that got me... I'd burn my hoose tae the grun first before having that shite in it. Wee wideo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's no way he does all that in the flat. Washing the curtains and all that tit. He never shows himself doing it. He's got no kids. There's nobody to really mess the house up or make it sticky. My kids tip drinks, piss on the toilet seat, keep plates and cups in their rooms. I'm always cleaning. But he has none of that tit. That flat probably stays clean all week. As for the style of the kitchen, it looks like the staff room in a school I worked in. The living room looks like my dentist waiting room. Also! Etc! Where's he gonna keep all that tat he was gifted today? He's ridiculous. He's making my PMT rage today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There's no way he does all that in the flat. Washing the curtains and all that tit. He never shows himself doing it. He's got no kids. There's nobody to really mess the house up or make it sticky. My kids tip drinks, piss on the toilet seat, keep plates and cups in their rooms. I'm always cleaning. But he has none of that tit. That flat probably stays clean all week. As for the style of the kitchen, it looks like the staff room in a school I worked in. The living room looks like my dentist waiting room. Also! Etc! Where's he gonna keep all that tat he was gifted today? He's ridiculous. He's making my PMT rage today.
That's exactly what the kitchen looks like. One you'd get at work, cheap & practical.
Not cosy or homely in any way.

Reactions: 12
It was the "for all our homes" bit that got me... I'd burn my hoose tae the grun first before having that shite in it. Wee wideo.
Shite disnae burn ma lovelie, the tat just melts and creates toxic fumes #iykykiydkgtk
---
There's no way he does all that in the flat. Washing the curtains and all that tit. He never shows himself doing it. He's got no kids. There's nobody to really mess the house up or make it sticky. My kids tip drinks, piss on the toilet seat, keep plates and cups in their rooms. I'm always cleaning. But he has none of that tit.
He's goat a shart habit and a wee Deek wi a pot habit ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His own home range? I beg your bleeping pardon!?

She's cling filmed Deek's council kitchen and now she's fancying Herself n Deek as Paisley's answer to Justin and Colin.

Get in yer Joseph Joseph bin/fridge blocker ya bleeping deluded crack heed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope are youse lovelies are spending yer Saturday night lying on someone else’s sofa stroking their Beejongs. 😆 IYDKGTK 🤣 My whole family are pissing themselves laughing asking WTF a Beejong is. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shite disnae burn ma lovelie, the tat just melts and creates toxic fumes #iykykiydkgtk
---

He's goat a shart habit and a wee Deek wi a pot habit ma lovelie 😘
Aye true. My next door neighbours are pot heads I can smell it in my garden. I went in their house one day and there was a plug in freshener in every socket and wax melt things on all the windows. Can still smell the weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope are youse lovelies are spending yer Saturday night lying on someone else’s sofa stroking their Beejongs. 😆 IYDKGTK 🤣 My whole family are pissing themselves laughing asking WTF a Beejong is. 😆
Ran here aboot the BeeJong and wee toasted Deek flat oot on someone else's couch on a cosmic ride to the moon. Bespoke Saturday night for sure mah lovelies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Check them living their best lives on someone else’s comfy sofa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She's cling filmed Deek's council kitchen and now she's fancying Herself n Deek as Paisley's answer to Justin and Colin.

Cling filmed, that's pyoor produced a Madge fart laugh and nae debates. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beejong… captions translates to aubrey jeans 😂
I love dogs but that dog’s face looks grim, all tear stained and minging. The dog looks like it can’t stand Marion either, don’t blame it.
Deek is off his chops and probably so happy with a comfortable sofa rather than sitting on pallets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Check oot wee Deek enjoying the quality of a real corner sofa.
Screenshot_20230729-215634~2.png

Miss Dollleee looks like she's in a hostage situation. Everytime ah see her wi strangler fingers I get silence of the lambs vibes.
Screenshot_20230729-220013.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Oh now you've done it, he'll be pure fewmin youse troll! 😂 He'll have the last laugh, a bespoke range of bumming forts in Poundstretcher.

• Haha
His voice when he talks to that dog is like bleeping nails on a chalkboard. Imagine having to actually live with that. bleeping hell I’d stick pencils in my own ears if it meant never having to hear that whining sound ever again.

I’m still reeling over the home range 😂 He doesn’t want a home range. He’s a greedy workshy layabout and just wants to try to make some easy money because he thinks if Hinch can do it, so can he. He doesn’t even have management!! 😂😂 If you’ve got a creative bone in your body, pick up a bleeping pencil and draw some designs that aren’t just ripped off from someone else’s designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deeks off his face and also looks really pissed off with old sharty pants. As for poor Dolly she can't wait to get away from Marion. That sofa looks quite comfy, see Mario if you didn't waste all your money on shite you too could have a nice sofa.

• Haha
Can you imagine the red neck of someone coming into your house and seeing your mario branded item and having to explain it

"Well he's a wee insta OG fae paisley and lives in a council one bed in a street notorious for auriclectomies. You can also have this lamp if you use code mariosmafia10 also so aye"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.