Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is oor Hannah taking make up tips fae Martin, unless ah'm auld and orange face is noo bougie #oompaloompa

Screenshot_20230729-181647.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Own home range ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€
Imagine going through life with such delusions.
Honestly, Iโ€™m envious! Itโ€™s like oor Marion has the opposite of body dysmorphia, but in all areas of his life.

Proper munter but think heโ€™s pyoor stunning
Lives in a shed in wasteland but thinks heโ€™s really in a mansion in LA
Works a cleaning job (nothing wrong with that) but believes heโ€™s some high powered CEO and calls the people he cleans for his โ€˜clientsโ€™
Has a literacy level of age 3 but thinks he can write a book

I could go onโ€ฆ must be nice to be so disillusioned ma lovelie xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Martins been on the PowerPoint on the craptop again lads. Fade in fade out. Those teacups are boggin ๐Ÿคฎ
---
duck OFF!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Tesco getting wee work experience people in ta pick the Hinch label aff all her unsold home shite and put Mario stickers oan insteed so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How does he imagine this Home range would work exactly. Would he sit at home sulking until b&m Home Bargains or Selfridges dm him begging him to use his name to some Temu level shite. PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
Maybe his family will finance him building the business from the ground up.
He literally had to learn to sign his name for the avamay packaging, imagine telling hunners of lovelies that. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tesco getting wee work experience people in ta pick the Hinch label aff all her unsold home shite and put Mario stickers oan insteed so aye
And then sold to some random online pound store ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also. Who's rushing out to buy Mario's range (even though we all know it will never happen? What will it consist of? Answers on a fag packet please....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is he going to start his own home decor? He don't even have management. That small business thought how can I get rid of this summer collection.. I know let's send to Marion because he loves junk, tat and clutter just pretend I want to gift him it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is oor Hannah taking make up tips fae Martin, unless ah'm auld and orange face is noo bougie #oompaloompa

View attachment 2342369
When l first saw her video l thought she's done her blusher in bad light ๐Ÿคฃ And I'm all for people having confidence in themselves, but this bint things she's a candidate for next top model ๐Ÿคญ

Wtf are those massive,
ugly monstrosities! ๐Ÿ˜–
Screenshot_20230729-192909_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230729-192959_Instagram.jpg

Here we go again. Mario and his ridiculous bright ideas.
Yes, you are dreaming big you fool, because Klarna can't buy you stock to sell ๐Ÿ˜’
Screenshot_20230729-193038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hens I was in that small business ye know boots.. I spotted this didn't Marion get one for his sister? It's a mouthwash bottle Marion no a drinking water bottle. Can this twit even wipe his arse correctly? Also. He gets absolutely everything wrong got to be deliberate.
In the wee scrote's defense the one he bought said hydrate or something like that I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.