Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Home Collection by Mario.

For the hunners of millions of you'se that aspire to cuckoo a bedsit on a rough council estate & fill it with cheap plastic tat.

#boujee
#bespoke
#also
The cooncil collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think something sea or ocean theme 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Mebbes the Spanish flair cleaner that he said was the best, even though P&G gifted him a bottle of flash.

Or a McGills bus range. Eau de pish, alkis vomit or the bong oan the bus. 👌

ETA: haud the McGill's bus....
---
Screenshot_20230730-120545~2.png

Whit does Martin ken aboot a fresh breeze, his gaff has so many diffusers, plug ins and chemicals fresh air is non-existent.

Unless he thinks fresh breeze smells like the mean streets of Beirut 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"Fresh Breeze". I wonder how long it took to think of that unusual name 🤭

He's telling Hannah he thinks it's time 'WE' step away from the sweet perfume scents...He really is talking like he's got shares in the place to voice an opinion 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how the packaging has a washing line on it drying washing in the “fresh breeze” when he has to dry his bleep washings in the living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Remember it's noo bespoke scents, no dyoops. But Martin will tell us wit other scent it smells like, destroying their bespoke advertising. Knowing him will smell like the black orchid range 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched his first couple o stories and am aboot peeing ma pants. Clam pack and pacifically hiv me deed. ⚰ ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate the way he says febreeze and breeze. Fat duck. No fresh breeze going on in that bug hotel. He put up a sneak peak the other day of clothes on a washing line, the audacity. A 40 year old woman who's never owned a washing line. Reusing the Marion oil bottles which didnae sell, I see. What an absolute fat, blobfish loser worm. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cannot cope with how ironic his “new range” is. Doesn’t own a washing line and his bleep washings have never felt a fresh breeze in their lives. Should’ve been called, damp bleep washings oan a clais horse smelling foosty

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Haw Mas great advertising, why 'youse' 30 words when you can 'youse' 45775322567 and so forth. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

He's telling Hannah he thinks it's time 'WE' step away from the sweet perfume scents...He really is talking like he's got shares in the place to voice an opinion 🤣
I was hoping it was going to be called “bleep washings”

• Haha
One step too far Fatty McKnight.

You cannot be a real person.

A bleeping washing line on your product, when you don't even have your own door. Let alone a garden.
Give up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Highly disappointed he hasn’t put limited “addition” like he usually does. Oooorrr Hannah must have told him what to put and how to spell it this time 😂

• Haha
"Fresh breeze"! 😂 And where do YOU get your fresh breeze from, Marlon? 🤔 I mean, you can't open the window because Rayn will try tae escape again. 🙄 Why is he such a fucken moron? 😑 Like honestly, how isn't he not embarrassed by his whole being? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.