Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that his big reveal that he's been creaming his pants over for weeks? Is that IT? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Fresh breeze"! 😂 And where do YOU get your fresh breeze from, Marlon? 🤔 I mean, you can't open the window because Rayn will try tae escape again. 🙄 Why is he such a fucken moron? 😑 Like honestly, how isn't he not embarrassed by his whole being? 👀
His breeze come fae bespoke blow backs from wee Deek when hes tokin 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His home range could be “how to sponge aff eh social” starter pack …. Including a badly painted flat entrance phone, bin juice from the shower tray, rats in the attic, 14 hoovers, lilac leggings and wrapped designer cornflake boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bespoke title suggestion because I just cannae let this pass us by

cleaning with mario #105: best dugs include beejongs and blind nikitas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw ma lovelies, am too hungover for this the day. Had too many lethal drinks last night and so forth. Fresh breeze (inspired!) and a PICTURE OF A WASHING LINE!? Oor H has to be trolling him!!!!! He’s a troll, she’s a troll. Boujie beejong also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just hud tae check it wiznae April 1st ma lovelies! He is well and truly trolling us wie that bespoke limited offering in the scent Fresh Breeze :eek:🙈
He widnae know a fresh breeze if it wafted oar his fizog.
The only melt here is YOU Marion. Get back in yer lane, sit doon an get some class!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
54 comments = not even 0.05% of your "followers"

1 order.

Aye definitely the right time tae release your home range.

Amazing.
Nay wunner you're the OG of that app.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What in the name.of duck is an ear diffuser? I am so confused. Also, how does a wax melt make your wash smell great. And last question, how much postage do these rip off merchants charge?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Ear diffuser”
Makes sense I suppose given the amount that have been bitten off in the local area.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.