Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hay ma luvlies.
Can someone tell him that outfit dusent match
Also
is he pregnant?
Back in ma ain lane before I circum to this thread ❀
Also
Mwah πŸ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All that slap on his face and he still needs a filter. And that Pauline Fowler cardi is hilarious πŸ˜‚

I'm not even commenting on that coat 🀭
Screenshot_20230722-124822_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124918_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230722-124959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
Does he own any different clothes also?
Hmmmmm what will today bring???
Brows like Nike Ticks, will he be wearing his brand new baby size kicks?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His outfit doesn’t even go πŸ˜‚
Martin my 8 yr old nephew called and asked Can he have his tshirt with the spaceships and planets on it back pls?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just catching up…
1. The weight loss? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2. The tan?
3. That bleeping cardigan!! Just cause ur gay doesn’t mean you can wear a girls cardigan.
4. The coat?!
I dinny even ken where to start with her the day.
I feel like I might need a lie down to process what I’ve just seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What in the Bon Marche is that beige cardi all about?? duck me lads he’s getting worse. Has he used a slimming filter this morning or is his 7lb weight loss showing already? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sometimes I watch the dots of doom with sound off because the sound of his voice makes my skin crawl. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what these captions are trying to say.
Listening to Martin probably wouldn't make much difference to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.