Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma lovelies, in the absence of updates fae Martin where dae we think he's been the day?

Ma petty cash money is oan gawn tae see the new Barbie fillum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He only got coat because it was £6 did he need it ... No because he has same style coat in all grey if it was Primark he probably wouldn't boast about it or maybe he could. He took the trainers out the box for the special occasion be home by 9pm cleaning his trainers to put them back in the box.

I thought he had for rid that hideous baby gro house coat. Your home has to be cold if you're wearing it over your actual clothes.

The dots of doom amount of boxes stacked behind him how he can live like that I do not know. It's not that he doesn't have much storage in that flat he has far too much stuff he don't need ... 3 hoovers for starters, mops, steamers.
For someone that says he isn't materialistic can't take it with you. Everything he buys is branded/replicas.

Reactions: 20
Since he likes to be prepared, mebbes buying wee Deek a car for when he passes his test in five years. After all he's packed a year in advance for his holiday 😀
Ok I changed my mind. Halford for 3 screenwash in berry scent, the wee padded cushion bits for the seatbelts, fluffy dice and 20 magic trees 😂

• Haha
I reckon he's gone to the charity shop to snag another cardi belonging to Great Aunty Mavis before she died.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The cardi and t-shirt are deffo Marks & Spencer Per Una, all he's missing is an elasticated waist floral skirt. Why doesn't he stop dying his hair and get a perm. Perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
With that outfit on he's looking like Eastenders Pauline Fowler. Factual.

Also look at that orange druggy in the background. He's never gonna drive. Off his tits all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she's been shopping to Primark for autumn bits, and a "duck it you only live once" Castelvecchi, in the shade beige and in the scent shart, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cardi and t-shirt are deffo Marks & Spencer Per Una, all he's missing is an elasticated waist floral skirt. Why doesn't he stop dying his hair and get a perm. Perfect.
The t shirt is a bespoke Vivienne Westwood ‘undershirt’ ma lovelie. He showed it off last week. Ydkbygtk spine bright and also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's cleared Primark out of those stupid little ceramic mushrooms. Followed by a deep fried heart attack on a plate in Castlevicky Pollard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The t shirt is a bespoke Vivienne Westwood ‘undershirt’ ma lovelie. He showed it off last week. Ydkbygtk spine bright and also
Yeah I know, but come on, the top part of the outfit just looks like a granny Per Una horror. Big old handbag with scrunched up tissues and boiled sweets, corn plaster, glasses. 😂

• Haha
Yeah I know, but come on, the top part of the outfit just looks like a granny Per Una horror. Big old handbag with scrunched up tissues and boiled sweets, corn plaster, glasses. 😂
Don't forget the Tena Lady and lipstick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.