Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday night and he's on the joos.
1000000683.jpg

---
He's looking like a cross breed between Rodney off Only Fools And Horses and Woody off Toy Story. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies, he’s not wearing his bespoke engagement rings OR his even more bespoke back up daytime work based engagement rings 😂
Mibbe it’s off getting cleaned again. Or Derek said he actually doesn’t mind no driving so Mario’s flung it at him in a huf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Derek's shot his load on his face 😂

Screenshot_20230722-074230_Instagram.jpg

He's such a cockeyed ugly fecker 🙈

Screenshot_20230722-074446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Make it Make sense. Marion the fat slut with a frogs throat, a nose that has more bumps on it than a London road, rotters hair and a nasty selfish personality. Then Domboi who looks nice and isn't unfortunate looking like or wee Marion. Like what is Deek thinking?

96359853-D3DA-4661-83EA-BB9BC32C9352.png

45C7B588-9F97-422A-B971-F969EE2DF0EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Make it Make sense. Marion the fat slut with a frogs throat, a nose that has more bumps on it than a London road, rotters hair and a nasty selfish personality. Then Domboi who looks nice and isn't unfortunate looking like or wee Marion. Like what is Deek thinking?

View attachment 2325064

View attachment 2325065
Maybe it was Dom who fucked Derek off because he’s a massive stoner with rank breath caused by the rotting gums. Also, the fact Derek is a massive racist. He’s no a catch

Reactions: 31
Sometimes I watch the dots of doom with sound off because the sound of his voice makes my skin crawl. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what these captions are trying to say.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you had a face like oor Marion you’d really take steps to enhance your personality/intelligence wouldn’t you. But no, not Marion. Thick as tit, horrible, nasty personality and absolutely no life. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I watch the dots of doom with sound off because the sound of his voice makes my skin crawl. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what these captions are trying to say.
Ma hen honestly cannae blame the captions he’s that illiterate that probably is what the stupid slut actually said

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.