Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at his wee lassies cardi!!! And his Sid Vicious vest. Fkn hell. Dressed in the dark hen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Naw am dead 💀

what the duck did I just watch 😂😂😂
---
I’m convinced 🍊 is a tattler and just sets maz up to fail, like what is the cardigan about, the coat is something my granny wouldn’t wear & don’t even mention the vest. ATV wee mazdog 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yesterday.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
His birthday isnae till mid August, and here he is daen his make up and tan all to practice for his birthday day oot to spoons and some place where he's gonnae take a pic of some shite cocktail close up no tellin us where he is captioned "cheers👌" this bleep is an oxygen thieving waste of skin, he's literally existing and not living!? Imagine getting dolled up a month before your birthday in your birthday outfit puttin on a fashion show in yer livin room while yer gangrene-ous boyfriend watches fitbaw wi his honkin socks on yer couch. He literally has ZERO life. Livin the dream Mas. .livin the dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HA! none of it matches atall- black top, blue jeans, white shoes, cream cardi, grey coat 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wit in the name of Gerry Raffertys Granny is she dressed up as?!?!?!?!!!!!
Surely she’s no going outside the door dressed like that ?!?
Maria you’re the ugliest bastard ever to escape from Saltcoats ma lovlie💅💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have been thinking about when he said it is his small business etc.

Every so often he says that his Mario range is no longer to be, and then he says they have fund mare in the warehouse.
Now they have waved their magic wand and have created not 1 candle but a 2 wick and also a 3 wick candle. It doesn't take much to slop in a bit of fragrance into some wax and make a production but hayhoo.

Then regarding the discount code, he says that Deek says it's his small business and he can do what he wants, now why would your partner say that if it was just flogging someone else's wax melts as an ad and getting a bit of petty cash?

Is Mario collaborating with Hannah, given his name for his candles etc and he gets to keep a percentage but has to flog her wax melts as well?

I may be off the mark but it seems rather odd to say your small business.

He does seem to have a lot of petty cash.

(Posted further back by Chez300)

IMG_0452.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jesus duck, goes on and on about begging Hannah to put his small business into the sale, then announces 20% for 3 days! Nearly pissed ma bespoke self. Goes on to say the margins are so small but we don't need to know all those logistics. Hannah hen, cut your losses and get shot of it all, must be costing you more to store it.

And well done wee Deek for just walking up to a parked driving instructor and booking lessons. How odd that the 38 recommendations from the lovelies were all shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been thinking about when he said it is his small business etc.

Every so often he says that his Mario range is no longer to be, and then he says they have fund mare in the warehouse.
Now they have waved their magic wand and have created not 1 candle but a 2 wick and also a 3 wick candle.
I figure that she has shelves full of his wax melts so has melted them down into big candles to try and shift bigger volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Why did he tan to then cover up all but his hands and face?

2. If these are the filtered and posted photos, how bad were the originals? 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.