Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no got ma face oan the day and was looking a bit rough. I saw these Marion pics and now I feel really beaut. Cheers Marion hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Deek: Mario man, I wanna drive. It’s a big wurld out there and I need to spread me wings.

Mario: Telt ye what, Derek ma lovelie, ah’ll arrange avrything for yas. Yoo just gimme yer little purse and ah’ll figure it all out.

~ The next day ~

Deek: Mario man, ave yoo ad any luck wiv ma lessons? The boys doon at the orange lodge are ahl turnin’ 17 soon and said their mas have buked them lessons.

Mario: I, Mas, hav called not wan, not two, but 34 driving instructors today Derek ma lovelie and they’re all booked up until 2038. Covid lovelie, Covid. The global pandemic resulted in loads of peeps wanting to git as far away frum the slums o’ Paisley as they could. Anto doonstairs has stole enough carburetors and has his own Micra noo.
By the way, you owe me £10 because I used up all ma pay as you go minutes and needed a wee top-up also.
Can I make it up to you with a wee nosh?

*Deek has flashbacks to Mario’s BJ face*

View attachment 2324335

Deek: Ah nah, it’s alreet. You’ve worked hard enough today cheering on small businesses like McDonald’s. It’s almost 8pm and past your bedtime. I’ll Febreeze yoor housecoat and be reet in.
Absolutely howling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buzzin for the outfit reveal. Did the ugly bugger tell us where he’s going? And who with? Canny mind as a switched aff during the dots of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, imagine having a face like that and posting photos for the world to see.
The confidence though😳 him and label lady are an ugly pair of fuckers but my god do they think they’re stunners 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus that pic of him this morning. He looks like he’s aged 20 yrs over night. He’s also filtered that pic and managed to make it worse? Filters are meant to make you look better! So if that’s what he looks like with a filter imagine without. Very unfortunate looking worm he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
Does he own any different clothes also?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I need a tena lady I am that excited to see the outfit!

Wearing the skanky hoosecoat over the polo shirt....the flat must be freezing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
What’s with the compulsion to put that grey dish towel on every time he gets home? Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t put my dressing gown on over my clothes I only put it on after a shower or over my jammies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Christ! He looks 80 here 😳 😱 my 77 year old neighbour looks more youthful. What a rodent.

• Haha
What’s with the compulsion to put that grey dish towel on every time he gets home? Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t put my dressing gown on over my clothes I only put it on after a shower or over my jammies
Dish towel 🤣🤣. My neighbour does this, puts a manky housecoat over her full outfit as soon as she gets in. bloody odd!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It's a bleeping straight jacket the thick bleep needs not a granny's bed jacket

• Haha
What in the name of all that is Holy is that outfit all about!! The cardigan! The trainers! The stupid under shirt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.