Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2346175

Marion’s looking to get more petty cash
He will need tae go and see Bruce the bone man tae sort oot his hump he wull get fae using the bespoke laptop tae run his multi million pettycash business, also.
---
Very tempted to send him a pic of a wax burner, with bleep washings in the background, the edge of a Hoover or two, a cat litter tray.
---

*slides knickers off* am I doing this right.
Dae it, no the knickers part though. Och,dae that as well, Martin probably coodni identify private parts anyways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My 6 year old is more literate than him! Does he not read what he’s typed before he posts?! It’s like his fat little fingers get carried away with the excitement of posting his words of wisdom with the !!!!!!!!!!! After !!!!!!! Each !!!!!!! Bastard !!!!!! Word !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah wunner if we've got it the rang way roon.

Maybes Hannah is charging oor Mazda to have his own wax melt in the scent bleep Washings.

Payment of £500 per month
She'll do all the work.
He can keep 0.05% of all profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He will need tae go and see Bruce the bone man tae sort oot his hump he wull get fae using the bespoke laptop tae run his multi million pettycash business, also.
---

Dae it, no the knickers part though. Och,dae that as well, Martin probably coodni identify private parts anyways.
I'll order one of those mdf signs, @daisyunclesclam 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s really pushing for people to share when they have bought.

This wax melt is limited edition so I wonder if Hannah is phasing him out slowly? Maybe she’s told him they’ll see how this one sells before committing to any more in ‘his’ range.

That’s why he’s so desperate for people to buy and promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The word salad is reaching new heights! Is he having a laugh?

Bearing in mind his brother got into law at Glasgow uni and went on to have a successful career as a writer, you have to assume the problem wasn’t their education or upbringing?

If it wasn’t for the fact I’ve seen him and wee Deek in the wild looking and acting as they do, I’d absolutely believe he was a made up persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well done for bleeping what?! He's no been down to England and even a nose that size couldnae have smelled them fae Beirut so all he's done is telt her to make it smell like washing that people with one a them 👉🏠 hang outside and she's slapped on a stock image and his name. Whats he getting congratulated for exactly?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go. Middle aged twit. And it's "I'll" upload not "al" 🙄

Screenshot_20230731-191823_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what risks marios taken? 😂😂 he’s not put one penny into that business. There’s no risk for him whatsoever. Why does he think he can talk so much nonsense and people will believe it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Describing his dinner like he’s Gordon bleeping Ramsey when it’s 100% just a whack it in the oven job 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine being a 40 year old bloke creaming your pants about Autumn. People who make Autumn their whole personality are amongst the dullest people you will ever meet. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have you'se both got your birthday outfits ordered fae Shein?

Did you'se practice your make up weeks ago also?
Got ma oota date Charlotte Tilbury and Dior at the ready hen. A wee Pat Butcher blouse anaw. #inspired So boujee 👌 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So August the ‘Autumn’ stuff is getting papped up , that’s August , September then October to have it oot ! Oh not forgetting he doesnay dae Halloween!
What an absolute 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.