Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedsit looks so OG 2018
Hus he filtered it tae make it look even more bland?
Never thought I would say it but im fair looking forward tae an orange pumpkin appearing so aye ๐ŸŽƒ
1690641258536.png

---
My pal bought me black orchid Mario melt in my secret Santa gift as she knows how much I hate him. Itโ€™s minging
Did ya block her hen? dinny need that kinda pal in your life also
---
Hens, it's no just the 1 ear in the wee boujee picturesque village of Paisley.
At least 3 ears....

View attachment 2341922View attachment 2341923View attachment 2341924
Di you no ken that Mike Tyson spent 6 months in Paisley training fur his fight wi Evander Holyfield, world class spot fur ear biting training and so forth. ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtf are those cups ?? They are all crooked on top ๐Ÿคฃ and them black pumpkins looks like piles of dog shite๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hens I was in that small business ye know boots.. I spotted this didn't Marion get one for his sister? It's a mouthwash bottle Marion no a drinking water bottle. Can this twit even wipe his arse correctly? Also. He gets absolutely everything wrong got to be deliberate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Come on now aw youse lovelies, who would love to see a โ€˜Marionโ€™ home decor range? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wuz last weekend no the last chance tae buy this shite? Makes Temu look like Harrods ๐Ÿค”
Screenshot_20230729-165710.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.