Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that bathroom gives me the willies it's so tiny and completely cluttered. Makes me feel claustrophobic. Why the actual duck is he buying even more make up, he has tons of the stuff. He's an absolute spendaholic no wonder he has nothing in this life, he might have if he didn't blow all his money on stuff he's never gonna use.

Reactions: 22
I was thinking burst baw so aye. Taking inspiration from Shammi and sho forth.
Ah think youse might be right wi the burst baw ma lovelie, and ah really need tae get ken. But in true Martin style don't ever message this page again troll, my DMs ur noo closed tae youse! 🥔♥ Tonsa luv M x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
seriously though, who are these people, they walk amongst us hens...
I've got a mental picture in my head of Lynne. She has no friends, is probably in her late 50s, early 60s, has 3 cats which piss everywhere. She has greasy lank hair, wears joggers or leggings which are stained and smelly. She lives in a small bedsit like Mario, she doesn't have a job. Her house is filthy and she covers up the stench with wax melts. She lives on benefits and is up to her eyes in Klarna. Actually she sounds more like Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah think youse might be right wi the burst baw ma lovelie, and ah really need tae get ken. But in true Martin style don't ever message this page again troll, my DMs ur noo closed tae youse! 🥔♥ Tonsa luv M x
Sorry hen, I’ll sit doon and get some class 🤭

Reactions: 7
Just catching up now with the ugly little scroat.

No one needs to know what you've cleaned you freak show, because newsflash, we all know how to clean our homes 🙄
Screenshot_20230728-234127_Instagram.jpg

Middle aged fanny what he is 🤣 What a way to live.
Screenshot_20230728-234125_Instagram.jpg

I think I'll bleach my hole that day. It'll be more exciting 🤪
Screenshot_20230728-234222_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah random one from me but I hate when people, I say people… take photos of deliveries/boxes/packages on top of their bed. It is so dirty, pure unhygienic vibes, not a good look for someone with cleaning in their title (where did the sign go? The one Derek bought? The cleaning with Mario mdf cut out?)

Also lol at the beauty blender still in pack, watch out Nikkie tutorials Daisy uncle might be after your job. Cannot wait for the day he does a grwm, he knows nothing about make up, nothing at all, last week posting about using pink powder to brighten the under eye …. that’s not going to make a jot of difference to cover his black eyes certainly not on its own either. FHULL o shite as always. I’d say stick to shilling wax melts but even that he gets so wrong, who’s have thought it a brand rep that can’t pronounce basic scents.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannae get over he’s got them fake tulips in his bathroom now. He just keeps moving them around the shoe box. The fact he’ll probably put them back in the kitchen after the bathroom literally makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢. As @Kat__lax says how he calles himself a cleaner is beyond me when he does disgusting and unhygienic stuff like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

No one needs to know what you've cleaned you freak show, because newsflash, we all know how to clean our homes 🙄
View attachment 2340918

View attachment 2340920

View attachment 2340922
I can’t wait for this! He’ll be shaking like a shitting dog, mispronouncing all the scents, swearing like a sailor and I’m sure we’ll get some fab new Marioisms. I’ll get my criss and joos ready 😆👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus that bathroom gives me the willies it's so tiny and completely cluttered. Makes me feel claustrophobic.
Every single space crammed with clutter & cheap MDF storage.
Just doesn't get it does he also.

Jesus that bathroom gives me the willies it's so tiny and completely cluttered. Makes me feel claustrophobic. Why the actual duck is he buying even more make up, he has tons of the stuff. He's an absolute spendaholic no wonder he has nothing in this life, he might have if he didn't blow all his money on stuff he's never gonna use.
You know how bathrooms are always a nightmare for attracting dust and stray hairs. Now imagine you have all that clutter in there just covered in stray hairs, dust and probably tit particles 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
How much stuff do you actually even need in the bathroom though!? I have one wee cabinet in mine and that’s enough to store spare bog rolls, a replacement shampoo, body wash and hand wash, cotton buds, a cleaning spray, tampons, and a wee wash bag with stuff I use to wash my face. Then in the shower I have a wee shelf with just the products I actually use while I’m in there. That’s it! At this point his whole hoose is just a storage container 😭😭😭

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2340918

View attachment 2340920

View attachment 2340922
I'm genuinely confused how he can be so tit at decor, for someone that spends months planning a coffee stayshun. His kitchen looks like one you get at work. I'm half expecting to see an A4 piece of paper stuck on the fridge saying wash your pots, or Babs tupperware with her bleeping stinking fish in it ready to cause carnage at 12.30 when she pops the lid.
It's grim.
---
How much stuff do you actually even need in the bathroom though!? I have one wee cabinet in mine and that’s enough to store spare bog rolls, a replacement shampoo, body wash and hand wash, cotton buds, a cleaning spray, tampons, and a wee wash bag with stuff I use to wash my face. Then in the shower I have a wee shelf with just the products I actually use while I’m in there. That’s it! At this point his whole hoose is just a storage container 😭😭😭
I imagine Maz needs alot of Tampons, the massive fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My bathroom is less cluttered than his and we’ve got a load of bloody bath toys for the kiddo in there as well! How does he hoard so much crap??

Reactions: 13
Always makes me laugh when he calls the Beirut penthouse a hoose. You live in a sylvanian families set gone wrong you wee walloper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just got myself a robot vacuum, and just imagining it in Maz's little shed. It wouldn't have much mapping to do there, there is stuff everywhere and hardly any floor space to vacuum.. It's taken it about half an hour to start mapping my living room which is probably about the size of his entire flat. I've had to send it home to recharge now, it can finish its job later!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got myself a robot vacuum, and just imagining it in Maz's little shed. It wouldn't have much mapping to do there, there is stuff everywhere and hardly any floor space to vacuum.. It's taken it about half an hour to start mapping my living room which is probably about the size of his entire flat. I've had to send it home to recharge now, it can finish its job later!

A robot vacuum hoovering the postage stamp

• Haha
Reactions: 44

A robot vacuum hoovering the postage stamp
This is how I imagine it, absolutely no room to hoover just bumping up against obstacles all the time! I hate his postage stamp, all those boxes piled on top of the kitchen cupboards with yet more junk in. If he minimalised he would have so much more room!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.