Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he listing all the cleaning he has done? Is hinch in town? He expecting a visitor?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many times does this imbecile have to be told. It's not a house, it's a tiny flat 🙄
Screenshot_20230729-121731_Instagram.jpg

About time he did those manky skirtings... And it still looks uncosy! 🤪
Screenshot_20230729-121744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr Peach was trying to bargain with baby Peach today to get her to stop fussing and he ended his sentence with capeesh. Should I pack mine and the baby’s stuff now and leave or…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just got myself a robot vacuum, and just imagining it in Maz's little shed. It wouldn't have much mapping to do there, there is stuff everywhere and hardly any floor space to vacuum.. It's taken it about half an hour to start mapping my living room which is probably about the size of his entire flat. I've had to send it home to recharge now, it can finish its job later!
His brother did get him a robot vac last year, but I was never seen again. Think he returned it fae the petty cash instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Marion. The only cleaning influencer who doesn’t show the people oan the app him clean but instead just announces when it’s done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Annoying fat beaky scrotum.
You don't live in a house. It's a bleeping bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does this idiot talk like AMA is his company as well. Wishful thinking, Mario!

Screenshot_20230729-130903_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does he always post like he’s been there before everyone else? Grow up you bleeping man baby!

Jilly is a WAG so I’m sure she doesn’t need some scheme rat that lives in a broom cupboard with his brain deed finance to chant her oan!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he always post like he’s been there before everyone else? Grow up you bleeping man baby!

Jilly is a WAG so I’m sure she doesn’t need some scheme rat that lives in a broom cupboard with his brain deed finance to chant her oan!!
and as far as I can see he doesn’t follow her brand account, supportive as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha pimonzio 🤥 saying the black orchid got evemeyyyyy where THEY are today. Nope. Pretty sure that was Mrs hinch and spring awakening dupe you fat slutty bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens, it's no just the 1 ear in the wee boujee picturesque village of Paisley.
At least 3 ears....

Screenshot_20230729_144312_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_144337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_144355_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That's a duck load o lugs skitin aboot the streets o Paisley. If am ever in Paisley (highly unlikely in fact nae chance) I'll make sure tae wear earmuffs or a big bunnet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My pal bought me black orchid Mario melt in my secret Santa gift as she knows how much I hate him. It’s minging

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.