Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY are there random cabinets literally everywhere?! And why the f is there a plant above the flush?! Does he pick up the plant with his sharty fingers every time he goes? I can’t with him tonight lovelies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
WHY are there random cabinets literally everywhere?! And why the f is there a plant above the flush?! Does he pick up the plant with his sharty fingers every time he goes? I can’t with him tonight lovelies
Look at the damp patches on the ceiling 😳 they're smelling the mould, not the wealth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The laundry basket has got a few bleep washings in it, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣 going through a break up right now so feeling pretty shite about my life, but feeling better now cause all the above apply to me. Got a career, a home and I’m not a drain on society so aye 😘😘 happy F R I D A Y my lovelies also 😘
Aww hen, tons blessings. Sharty Marty is uploading a wee make up haul soon, that's something to look forward to. Keep you power lovelei. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is he forever scrubbing the shoe box? Every week it’s getting “gutted” two mini adults who are out at work all day live there & no kids, how does it get so dirty?? If I was kid free no bloody way would I be spending my weekends cleaning & scrubbing, I would be out !

Reactions: 27
Who is still buying ava stuff? Literally who I don’t understand how it’s still running

Reactions: 20
Look at the damp patches on the ceiling 😳 they're smelling the mould, not the wealth 🤮
They’re building this hoose from the ground up hen! The wee hobbits haven’t reached the ceilings yet, get some class!

But seriously that looks like it’s about to fall through!
IMG_2929.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kitchen wrap hasn’t lasted long!
Looks like Rayna claws have been at it. Proud of her on herself Rayn doll. 💎👌
---
You can see the door so he isn't even standing in the bathroom. Why random wooden units/basket that left side could had storage at left side there. It's a small flat but it would have potential if he spent his money properly rather on cheap tat or quick fixes about 3x a year.

Reactions: 14
How can it take him basically all weekend to clean the shoe box?? Today I cleaned the kitchen, mopped the flairs and cleaned the motor 🚗 (inside and oot plus a new air freshener smell the utter wealth 💅) on mah’ lunch break! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s the utter epitome of making a mountain out of a very tiny mole hill.

Reactions: 18
Where the hell is all this going to go?! I checked the page they have a million posts this month of autumn stuff 🤦🏾‍♀️
IMG_0467.jpeg

And more bloody makeup?! 🥴
IMG_0468.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.