Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going on holibobs tomorrow - smell the wealth - I have been told the phone coverage is shite so I will not be posting but more than likely I'll be phished on these.🍸🍸🍷🍷

I shall be back but feel free to update the wiki and post pictures galore of his blackheeds & rants for me to catch up on.

Cheers, ma dears. Spine bright. also.
Have fun hen, you definitely deserve it with the full time joab, that's not your joab, on here and so forth. Hope you packed a year ago and that you got your expired sun cream, also. Oh don't forget to tell the pilot that you're an influencer and bring some banos home for us all. Hope you don't miss Marion's new fresh linen wax melt coming oot, the nooo. Stay cosy. πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am going on holibobs tomorrow - smell the wealth - I have been told the phone coverage is shite so I will not be posting but more than likely I'll be phished on these.🍸🍸🍷🍷

I shall be back but feel free to update the wiki and post pictures galore of his blackheeds & rants for me to catch up on.

Have a great time hen, if you want we can place a huge oarder fur ye fur when ye come back, how many hunner wid ye like? Enjoy yer bougie bespoke hoaliday also.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Have a fab time on your holidays Missus. I hope you had your holiday clothes and sunscreen bought a year in advance? Keep yer power lovelie x

Reactions: 11
Hay F R I A D A Y

Hope you'se are aww well and counting your tons blessings that you;

Dinnae live in a Beirut Toowers bedsit
Have mare than 3 hairs
Dinnae have a porous beak
Have a bath & a back door also 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hay F R I A D A Y

Hope you'se are aww well and counting your tons blessings that you;

Dinnae live in a Beirut Toowers bedsit
Have mare than 3 hairs
Dinnae have a porous beak
Have a bath & a back door also 😘
🀣 going through a break up right now so feeling pretty shite about my life, but feeling better now cause all the above apply to me. Got a career, a home and I’m not a drain on society so aye 😘😘 happy F R I D A Y my lovelies also 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
🀣 going through a break up right now so feeling pretty shite about my life, but feeling better now cause all the above apply to me. Got a career, a home and I’m not a drain on society so aye 😘😘 happy F R I D A Y my lovelies also 😘
Know yer worth hen x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh hen β™₯

Just visualize your ex wi a beak like Martin, wearing the honking hoosecoat and smelling like a black orchid wax melt. Lucky escape #soaye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh hen β™₯

Just visualize your ex wi a beak like Martin, wearing the honking hoosecoat and smelling like a black orchid wax melt. Lucky escape #soaye
Madge ma lovelie, you'se are a real ray of sunshine on this app site one o them things. 😘

• Heart
Keep you power beaut. tattie hearts to you πŸ₯” ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're name is you're power hen, mop kick your way through the hurt so aye etc also πŸ₯” β™₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have a read of the Wiki my lovely. Always makes me giggle. Tattie hearts 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattie hearts hen, keep your power!

Reactions: 11
It could be worse ma lovelie - you could be dead Deek and stuck wi Martin. Hold yer head high and mop kick yer way through the break up!! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Honestly hen, this was me when ah gave Mr Ferg his bespoke marching orders.

He was a miserable negative fucker (Hi Martin)

Ah've never looked back, had a wee bit of time tae masel, then started shaggimg ma daughters head teacher.

You'll be absolutely fine.
On the darker days just watch some Mario McKnight Baldilocks highlights You'll instantly feel better xc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Honestly hen, this was me when ah gave Mr Ferg his bespoke marching orders.

He was a miserable negative fucker (Hi Martin)

Ah've never looked back, had a wee bit of time tae masel, then started shaggimg ma daughters head teacher.

You'll be absolutely fine.
On the darker days just watch some Mario McKnight Baldilocks highlights You'll instantly feel better xc
Just choked on ma tea! Ffs hen, chantin ye oan!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.