Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, I'm still in bed as I, Daisy Uncle hasn't told me tae get up yet. Hope ma boss is a Martin lovelie and understands.

Apart from him, who would keep this as a keepsake?
Screenshot_20230727-131453.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies, I'm still in bed as I, Daisy Uncle hasn't told me tae get up yet. Hope ma boss is a Martin lovelie and understands.

View attachment 2337011
Wouldn't have that overpriced shite in ma hoose for anything much less keep one as a keepsake, what's the point of that. Its shitey old wax melts Maz, not something with any significance. He's so bossy telling people what to do. duck off Maz you beaky freak

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hay happy Thur a sday hens just catching up on this boojie new threed so there will be pyure hunners a love fay bee sting….also💕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2337011
That's just his hoarding tendencies coming through. Buy one to use and one to keep. Only way you can explain why he has to order extra of everything that never gets used.

Reactions: 15
A bleeping keepsake! Who does he think he is that folk would want a keepsake! He's delusional and no quite right in the Heid also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am going on holibobs tomorrow - smell the wealth - I have been told the phone coverage is shite so I will not be posting but more than likely I'll be phished on these.🍸🍸🍷🍷

I shall be back but feel free to update the wiki and post pictures galore of his blackheeds & rants for me to catch up on.

Cheers, ma dears. Spine bright. also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is this the Mario effect? 🤔😂
That wee profile pic of his on Instagram gets me every time. He looks like someone’s Aunty Pauline has got glammed up for a meal at Harvester and has put about 47 pictures on Facebook of her, her meal, her drinks, etc.
---
I am going on holibobs tomorrow - smell the wealth - I have been told the phone coverage is shite so I will not be posting but more than likely I'll be phished on these.🍸🍸🍷🍷

I shall be back but feel free to update the wiki and post pictures galore of his blackheeds & rants for me to catch up on.

I hope you packed your case and got your euros last year hen. Hunners of people on here will tell you that’s not the way it’s done but there’s 🐍 all over this app capesh. Also I hope you paid for it on klarna also etc.

Have a 👌 *chefs kiss* of a time. Spine bright also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't have that overpriced shite in ma hoose for anything much less keep one as a keepsake, what's the point of that. Its shitey old wax melts Maz, not something with any significance. He's so bossy telling people what to do. duck off Maz you beaky freak
Beaky freak 😂😂
---
A bleeping keepsake! Who does he think he is that folk would want a keepsake! He's delusional and no quite right in the Heid also.
Need them as a keepsake incase u forget the brand should be privileged to have jizz face name all over them
Also

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Keep yur power hen and so forth. Take care in that place abroad, also 🥔 ❤ 👌 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ma hen hope you bought last year's bestsellers to take and you're ready to mop kick that place abroad. Have a fab time capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hope you'se have your SPF, polyester clothes, green mankini & last years book also.
Don't have to many 👉🍹
And remember tae be aw cosy in the hotel by 4pm

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Why ur youse gawn oan hoaliday in autumn and no summer? Huv a great time, also ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.