Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are stranded as they contacted 34 taxi companies and none of them can pick them up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe there has been no update, the night has obviously took a bad turn 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sister has tried her hand at a graze table and it looks like a donkey has shat on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is that the famous drinks trolley he once had and gave it to the sister? A night with family and 'friends' yeah Marion probably your parents or siblings friends.

I wonder if they got the train there and last train back am assuming his sister lives down Ayrshire.

Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies can you help please. A just dinnae know but I need tae git tae know how Marion's haircut looks like 3 different haircuts on wan heid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.