Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, I’m in need of a new bed. Our wee Maz has influenced me to go and check out Dan Yell’s website. I’ve been influenced on what not tae buy. So aye thanks Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha him saying his shite Shein trainers killed his feet reminded me ae that time he wore his Guccis oot n aboot and hud tae get the train hame early coz his feet were sare

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The shein trainers have made my week, he clearly buys tit just for Instagram content then sends it back. Maz where did the crocs, Ugg slippers, custom dunks all go????
He is full of tit. Also who eats all that graze platter then has a Chinese?
His entire life makes zero sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The shein trainers have made my week, he clearly buys tit just for Instagram content then sends it back. Maz where did the crocs, Ugg slippers, custom dunks all go????
He is full of tit. Also who eats all that graze platter then has a Chinese?
His entire life makes zero sense
Exactly, like most of these loons.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has tae wear 7 poond uncomfortable trainers fae Shein because he's keeping his New Balance & Nikes in a box for a year 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please tell me baking shite cakes and filling tables with food, isn’t Krystal chandelier’s only income?

Spends hundreds of pounds on bespoke, custom made trainers and he wears shein ones that hurt his feet?

Also can’t wait for the beaut make up dots of doom today. Criss and joos are ready fur it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please tell me baking shite cakes and filling tables with food, isn’t Krystal chandelier’s only income?

Spends hundreds of pounds on bespoke, custom made trainers and he wears shein ones that hurt his feet?

Also can’t wait for the beaut make up dots of doom today. Criss and joos are ready fur it.
Aye same hen.
Hope he does a wee tutorial so we can all learn how to look pyoor stunning like her 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hens ahm on holiday in that place "abroad" (the wealth) and ahv goat a wee bit of sun burn on my face. Reminded me of Daisy Uncle's last makeup haul where he showed us whit products can gie us the "sunburnt look". Nae makeup required fur me the noo but ahm still going to strap in fur his makeup dots of doom later so I can get tae know. Tonsa love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens ahm on holiday in that place "abroad" (the wealth) and ahv goat a wee bit of sun burn on my face. Reminded me of Daisy Uncle's last makeup haul where he showed us whit products can gie us the "sunburnt look". Nae makeup required fur me the noo but ahm still going to strap in fur his makeup dots of doom later so I can get tae know. Tonsa love xxx
He's gonna be so angry in his dots of doom, he will have read here and seen we have taken the piss out of him and his nannas cardi all weekend. He's not gonna be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's got goooochiii trainers yet choses to wear little crappy ones fae sheeeeeeen. Make it make sense you fat old slut.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sunday is his fave day of the week because he can lie around on his arse all day having a ‘reset day’ without having to pretend he’s got so many gorjus weekend plans ma lovelies.

Honestly so tragic the only time he wears tan and make up is to go to his sisters or brothers social events. Yet has more make up than I’ve had my whole life is his bed sit. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sunday is his fave day of the week because he can lie around on his arse all day having a ‘reset day’ without having to pretend he’s got so many gorjus weekend plans ma lovelies.

Honestly so tragic the only time he wears tan and make up is to go to his sisters or brothers social events. Yet has more make up than I’ve had my whole life is his bed sit. Factual
While sharing Aesthetic videos of stuff he will literally never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sad little loser.
Loves rainy miserable weather too. For the same reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Edinburgh reel he shared is so weird.

He lives close enough to Edinburgh that he could easily go there and film his own content. It’s a stunning city and so easy to get great shots while walking around.

He’s so clueless. He’s also massively lazy. He keeps saying he’s no influencer but then tries to be.

Tip for ya, Martin- make content. You have lots of followers and would get decent views. All you’re doing now is boosting someone else’s content and reminding your own followers that you do sweet fack all other than stuff your face with CackDonald’s and rip open Shein packages with your Salad Fingers fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Edinburgh reel he shared is so weird.

He lives close enough to Edinburgh that he could easily go there and film his own content. It’s a stunning city and so easy to get great shots while walking around.

He’s so clueless. He’s also massively lazy. He keeps saying he’s no influencer but then tries to be.

Tip for ya, Martin- make content. You have lots of followers and would get decent views. All you’re doing now is boosting someone else’s content and reminding your own followers that you do sweet fack all other than stuff your face with CackDonald’s and rip open Shein packages with your Salad Fingers fingers.
Was content creation no the purpose of the laptop? Where is that laptop?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.