Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying of shame for him, waving the dyson hairdryer around nowhere near his little pubic patch of hair. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine paying £300 for a hair dryer when it’s that short you could towel dry it quicker...
he’s diddled himself out of 300 pieces of tat from Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually laughing out loud at that hair dryer post 😂😂 more than a hair dryer and no wonder he is saying it is worth the money and now we know why Derek got him it....so he doesn’t have to go near him 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He's alive and got the pink stuff out for his bog roll holder. Blessed day! 🙏

As an aside pink stuff is the real deal and worth the cleanfluencer hype
Pink Stuff is bloody marvellous! I’m not telling anybody I got the idea for using it from a cleanfluencer! 🤪

Reactions: 2
Ive assumes he’s added his touches of blush pink to try to make the blatantly pink free lamp blend in
And it still doesn’t....as the lamp is pink and his bath mat rug and cushions are salmon ..his lounge is one of the ugliest tackiest rooms iv seen ....and I used to watch changing rooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He's alive and got the pink stuff out for his bog roll holder. Blessed day! 🙏

As an aside pink stuff is the real deal and worth the cleanfluencer hype
He put his piss stained and pube infested toilet roll holder on his kitchen worktops 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We've all got quarantine hair, but mazzas hairdont is always bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd really like to know how many trips and shops it's taken to get a tin of disinfectant spray when he's got plenty alternatives to do the same job.

But hey, as long as he's feeling himself. Bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pink Stuff is bloody marvellous! I’m not telling anybody I got the idea for using it from a cleanfluencer! 🤪
It's our secret, don't worry

I had repressed that Changing Rooms ever happened. What state would it be these days with so many social media experts?

Reactions: 3
So he had to go out and buy Rennie. That sausage and bacon breakfast didn't help then no? Well qu'elle surprise! Tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8937180C-625D-42F3-9912-40E8F21D3C88.png

Mario trying to flip and shake his thick lustrous hair. I can’t am weak. Marion please, wear a wig if only just once. Just for your hunners and hunners of fans. The face he pulls at the end too😂🤣😅😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.