Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New bespoke, plush and boujee thread time lads 💅🏼

Congratulations to @Exhausted Pigeon for the new thread title which got the most combined votes!

Carry on your discussions of our favourite surface cleaner and his Shark museum here 😄

115D4F21-42F4-4A49-B1AA-D9C7A0AECAB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Flounces in, throwing Melvin dance moves, lights my Flash wax melt and sits on my throne of discarded toilet brushes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He wrote ‘used’ in his latest story, shouldn’t it be ‘yoused’?
Correct me if I’m wrong, still getting my head around the Marioisms! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those ecoeggs are terrible, clothes come out smelling of nothing so he will not last long with them.

And, if he had all these allergies he wouldn’t be able to deal with all of those sprays he pours on everything. We all know he’s a bullshitter so don’t even know why that is annoying me so much.

Reactions: 17
Afternoon lads! Nice new thread, I shall just sit myself down over here on the plush bespoke purple sofa with the fanny cushions 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet because I haven’t really kept up with the threads but has anyone seen Derek’s tiktok 😂😂😂😂 it is seriously worth joining if you haven’t already for his super cringy videos. You won’t be disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet because I haven’t really kept up with the threads but has anyone seen Derek’s tiktok 😂😂😂😂 it is seriously worth joining if you haven’t already for his super cringy videos. You won’t be disappointed!
Oh my god that’s made my day 😂😂 the water one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what's his username?!

Reactions: 1
Bespoke conversation between Maris and Derek:

Maris: the haters huv made a new thread. Cleaning wae Maris Piper whit duz that even mean? *scrunches up face*

Derek: A hink it's a tottie they sell them in ma wurk.

Maris: is it? The trolls are always sayin ma hearts look like totties *makes tottie sign* f*kin trolls love me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think you’ll find they’re bespoke 😂😂😂
Hi ma lovelies just want to show you these bespoke glasses. They are in the colour glass colour and they are in the scent glass inspired by double glazing. They are absolutely byooiful the scent really fills the entire room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s derekjohnstone
Sounds like he comes from a fitba mad family of Rangers supporters, taking advantage of the surname to name their wean after THE Derek Johnstone. What the hell does he have in common with Mairi, other than being wee and gay?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.