Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
EF50EE16-E7F6-4E7A-B32F-59DA1B9E682C.jpeg
He’s definitely going to be modelling for dyson after this.
so proud of our wee Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Looks like wee Mario is in competition with wee Ronnieblesshim for Sophie’s attention.

look at wee Marios tufts. Giving Ronnie a run for his money

View attachment 118719View attachment 118720
OMG absolutely dying laughing at this!!!!!!!! Omglookathisweetuftzandtatfilledcell

Sorry I’ve been MIA on this you lovely, funny people. I’m very newly pregnant after 10 years of trying and IVF worked the week before lockdown. Hubby is key worker so not been home for 5 weeks! Thank you for keeping me going ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Cagayu

VIP Member
816900F7-46E5-487E-A29A-17E72AB400FD.jpeg
So it’s not meth that keeps our Derek around.... it’s weed. RAYN is the tiger.
mario is Scotland’s version of the tiger king.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Nellyellie

VIP Member
The bathroom spray, so many have been asking ‘what is it’? Like, really? Either Marion is lying (no!) or his followers are thick. That mug, it would be bad enough if it was gifted and he politely featured it, then it never saw the light of day but to actually order and pay for that monstrosity! No offence to the person that made it, it is his design that makes it hideous. He’s an egotistical prat. And that is not your logo Marion? You used it for a few weeks but not any more?

With 100k followers he MUST be doing something wrong. All these other accounts are being gifted loads of stuff, he has the stuff but seems to have to buy it all himself? I wonder if his engagement is really low or something?

I cannot cope with the twat in the flat today.
Twat in the flat 🤣🤣🤣 that’s got to be the next thread title!

Cleaning with Mario: The twat in the flat 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Ok, I'm making an early bid for the next thread title lads! 😂

Cleaning With Mario #11
If you're having hair problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but ma lovelie Dyson ain't one!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Well I do have my Melvin shrine in my shed, we are just going to sit together and stare into the Polly Pocket Hollywood mirror of dreams and talk about you all and how you aren't real Melvinites like we are :LOL:
Rise and shrine its worshipping time 🙏 🙏 🙏

I steam cleaned and put on my grink prayer robe to rejoin the faithful.

Light a wax melt burner candle and rejoice in the miracle of a 36 year old boy whose skin is sooooooo sensitive that his naked hands need no protection when scrubbing with cleaning products tested extensively on unicorns and whose follower numbers have not increased despite a featurette in OK magazine.

Yay though we walk thru the full rent, chemical soaked pad of tat, we shall fear no covid 19, for thine is the saviour of small to medium size businesses, Shark and Dyson. In the name of febreeze, zoflora and Tesco anti-bac bathroom cleaner. Geighmen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cagayu

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell 🙈 I blocked it out but your post forced me to remember that I dreamed about him too last night!! 😬

I was on a boat with him and we were fishing but we were catching all these little seals and penguins and then throwing them down a chute on the boat and he was laughing inanely.

I woke up and staggered to the loo in the middle of the night and was going over it to try and remember all the details it to share with youse all....but promptly forgot obvs and that's all I can remember 😂

What do you make of that then dream analysers?
9531EF40-4454-4578-8F22-0B7E494C65B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Badaboom

VIP Member
*screams* I have made it to VIP! I would just like to thank youse boujee lot and this plush, bespoke, mirred thread. Oh and Marion, I would like to thank our patron saint of criss Marion, I wouldn’t be on this VIP jurnee if it wasn’t for him and his tat palace, his three hairs and febreze spray. VIP status the same day as Marion hits 100k, what a time to be alive 😍 (the lamp, however, is still pink)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
“if he’s not washing his flairs he’s drying his hairs”

new thread title 🤣🤣🤣

as you can tell I’m still annoyed that he bought that dyson hairdryer

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedWaxMelts

So to sum up, he had a hair dryer in perfect condition which dried his hair in 2.5 minutes and he has upgraded it to a £300 hairdryer which dries it in just over one minute. That’s three hundred pounds to save 1.5 minutes. Excellent value for money if you ask me! 😂😂😂

• Haha