Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching him fuzzing over that hoover for an hour I’ve decided he is 1000% Doofy

dinne disturb me when ahm cleaning ma room ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So aye dezzas been that stoned lately hes been pissing all over ma bespoke bog roll holder. Better get it clean incase Hallo magazine pop in for a tit 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
St mario of fiveheads cant be sharing the limelight can he? Its 💎ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW💎 not 💎ALL AREAS OF OUR LIFE NOW💎 after all and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So aye I've got terrible heartburn this morning so I'm just going to throw some sawdust sausages doon ma gullet like a seagull......... hes such a wee fanny 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think he's ironed on some Dior decals to his bed cushions? Can there be any other reason for "labels up"?

Screenshot_2020-05-03-11-12-08-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's alive and got the pink stuff out for his bog roll holder. Blessed day! 🙏

As an aside pink stuff is the real deal and worth the cleanfluencer hype
There was a bit of a discussion on the Hinch thread about Pink Stuff. I’m about to try it on my oven shelves today. You have made me feel I can hold my head up in pride now!
My daughter has just come in and lambasted me for watching Marion’s stories. She wants to know why I spend my time watching people I hate on Instagram. There’s really no answer. Thank god she didn’t see his sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those sausages could be Derek's fingers if we've not seen him in a week. Maybe Malc sprays shite everywhere to hide the smell of decomposing human remains, after all has anyone actually seen what's in that kitchen cupboard? So aye...

• Haha
  • Wow
So ‘giving some love’ to his toilet roll holder with his pink stuff. Matron!

Why does he hoover so much? How much mess so they make? Is it just to get rid of all the crisssss crumbs? I have a house with five people in it, I don’t hoover every day, but maybe I’m the manky one?

Don’t get me started on the lovelie that didn’t notice the large button, which is in clear view on their shark, until saint Marion pointed it out I despair of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a bit of a discussion on the Hinch thread about Pink Stuff. I’m about to try it on my oven shelves today. You have made me feel I can hold my head up in pride now!
My daughter has just come in and lambasted me for watching Marion’s stories. She wants to know why I spend my time watching people I hate on Instagram. There’s really no answer. Thank god she didn’t see his sausage.
My daughter is the same. "They just annoy you", she moans but I can't stop.

There are so many without threads that I feel deserve some. Officially hinched Lee with his disappearing mouth, this local 'travel person' Ayelife who uses her channel to flog MLM shite and is as daft as a brush. I'm so glad I found this forum as I'm screaming that others feel the same way about our Super Mario

I think maz's sausages may contravene some community guidelines.

Reactions: 5
My daughter is the same. "They just annoy you", she moans but I can't stop.

There are so many without threads that I feel deserve some. Officially hinched Lee with his disappearing mouth, this local 'travel person' Ayelife who uses her channel to flog MLM shite and is as daft as a brush. I'm so glad I found this forum as I'm screaming that others feel the same way about our Super Mario

I think maz's sausages may contravene some community guidelines.
My husband is the same.. when he hears Marions voice, all I hear is.. “what are you watching that prick for”. I can’t explain why. I actually don’t have the answer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
My husband is the same.. when he hears Marions voice, all I hear is.. “what are you watching that prick for”. I can’t explain why. I actually don’t have the answer 🤦‍♀️
It's so addictive though. I can't stop watching to see what he'll do next. The hairdryer post just did me in. I can't deal with him sometimes 😭

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bleeping bike. What kind of bleeping gobshite follow him?? Your wan didn’t know what the buttons on the shark were for until Marian told us. I really hope it’s someone taking the kids out of him. The clue is written there. HARD floor or CARPET 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.