Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How excited can one person get about a cordless vacuum. It dread to think what he’s like on BJ night. He can now pointlessly hoover the air like hinch. 🤔.
Another day another go fund me page he’s sharing while not donating nothing to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How excited can one person get about a cordless vacuum. It dread to think what he’s like on BJ night. He can now pointlessly hoover the air like hinch. 🤔.
Another day another go fund me page he’s sharing while not donating nothing to it.
That's the first thing I looked for was seeing if saint marion patron saint and saviour featured on the donation list , and nope he ain't there, so aye

Reactions: 3

5E4C0DD1-AA20-4511-8790-28E8D37D3FFD.jpeg

BLUE STEEL VS BOUJEE BOLLOCKS
he reminds me of zoolander in this awful picture with his shark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I cannot cope with Marion and fangirling today (and no I am not envious) What have you given this family Marion? You could sell one of your excess gadgets and send them the money or is merely sharing the link your contribution? Just you sit back in your plush tat palace accepting gifts from millionaires. You are a twit.
22BED30A-BD43-44F6-9C2C-2BA3CC269DCC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And I thought we peaked with the hairdryer. He honestly is a self centred toilet brush headed twit. I bet he thinks we are all jealous of him and his gifted shark from the angel Mrs Hinch, we are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont know if many will remember last year Mario going mental at Derek for using the nice hand soap he kept for visitors. Got me thinking, do you think Mario has an Argos own brand hoover stashed somewhere so Derek doesnt touch his sharks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dont know if many will remember last year Mario going mental at Derek for using the nice hand soap he kept for visitors. Got me thinking, do you think Mario has an Argos own brand hoover stashed somewhere so Derek doesnt touch his sharks?
What visitors!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is like a dog on heat today , I could never get that excited over a Hoover it's a pure chore to me, I wonder if he will line it up with his other bespoke shark as an ornament.
Most cleaning is a chore, if I'm honest! 😂 I like it when the house is looking clean and smelling nice adults a job well done, but I never get excited over anything concerning it! 😂 But it keeps him happy, so aye! 😂

Reactions: 2
What visitors!!!
Err..... the daily record of course 😏😏
458315FB-D411-4832-8FAB-9FE946F839A2.jpeg

I wonder if mario let the reporter have a few squirts of the posh hand wash?

I remember 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️That Hand wash was only for show. 🤣
Argos?!! Nah, he’ll only be able to have access to that Belray one that the smaller accounts get gifted

• Haha
"The most beautiful gift"...and just like that, poor Dezza's Dyson is just another piece of tat. 😭
All the sucking and blowing appliances known to mankind. Needs stickers on, old sucker, small sucker, new sucker. His followers, and hinch's those suckers. Derek has a different label, poor fucker. No, YOU shut up.

......It’s beauty, it’s grace, and it’s got a puckered ass for a face

View attachment 122636

Caption competition.
*so a stuck this right up his airse*

View attachment 122594 “Mrs hinch is a real life angel 😇
Of course she is... duck the nhs, duck the other emergency services, duck the armed forces... HINCH IS THE REAL LIFE ANGEL for regifting products 🙄
Tbf she has gifted an unemployed weirdo some stuff he can go and sell to feed his wax melt addiction, it's social services work she's doing here. Perhaps she could gift Derek one of Ronnie's books, shapes and colours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf she has gifted an unemployed weirdo some stuff he can go and sell to feed his wax melt addiction, it's social services work she's doing here. Perhaps she could gift Derek one of Ronnie's books, shapes and colours.
I wonder if derek admires mario’s tufts as much as Mrs hinch loves ronnies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I cannot cope with Marion and fangirling today (and no I am not envious) What have you given this family Marion? You could sell one of your excess gadgets and send them the money or is merely sharing the link your contribution? Just you sit back in your plush tat palace accepting gifts from millionaires. You are a twit.
View attachment 122646
Given he can spend £300 on a hairdryer for his 3 strands of hair and £100 on a steam mop for 2 bits of Lino I think he should really be contributing to this!
More likely he expects his lovelies to donate and his work is done. He’s too busy hoovering the cat.

This isn’t just a Melvin thing although he does say shite like this all the time but I hate when folk say things like chillaxe or shamazing. It physically gives me the boke there is just no need for it.

Reactions: 4
So he's saying the handheld shark is a game changer as he can use it behind the radiator and in areas you can't pull the furniture out.
Does his other shark not have a pipe attachment then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody so needs to photoshop that ridiculous orgasmic face he pulled yesterday on today’s the way he goes on you would think it’s a handheld pleasure wand dyson .... it would be iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.