Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s NOT a surprise delivery when you know it’s coming. How did he know? Because he gave her his address.

Reactions: 15
Why does he need so many bleeping hoovers for that tiny flat?

And why would she tell him to stop buying? I’m guessing she gets stuff for free and sent it onto him?

Reactions: 11
That bleeping squeaky voice seriously makes me want to throat punch him.... I'm sending him a straw to suck up her arse a bit more.... Both are as bad as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she said stop buying because shes using her pull to try and get him on the pr list

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Has Saint Marion reached 100k? I never knew😂😂
I've also come across Dezzas tiktok poor lad looks oot of his nut constantly which is understandable having to deal against marion and his hysteria

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has Zophlora sent him a Shark? How many cleaners/hoovers do you need for 2 small carpets in a 1 bed flat? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's desperate to become a full time influencer as he cba looking for a new job and having to apply, be interviewed etc (He's sooo above all this now 🙄)

Also... Has she ever sent any of her freebies to anyone in actual need? At the moment her sending him a high value item that neither of them need completely turns me off these big brands. Shark, Dyson and Swan can all go swivel. I'll give my dollar to the companies making a difference in all this. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The last thing Mario needs is another bloody hoover! Its like friends where she has the smaller hoover to hoover her bigger one.
I have 2 thick carpets that could do with a good hoovering thanks to 2 hairy dogs 😂, so I wish I could get a gifted one! 😡 Honestly, the more some people have, the more they want and DONT deserve - it's the same with beggy Becky! 😡

Reactions: 5
He's desperate to become a full time influencer as he cba looking for a new job and having to apply, be interviewed etc (He's sooo above all this now 🙄)

Also... Has she ever sent any of her freebies to anyone in actual need? At the moment her sending him a high value item that neither of them need completely turns me off these big brands. Shark, Dyson and Swan can all go swivel. I'll give my dollar to the companies making a difference in all this. 😠
She's a selfish witch who only thinks of herself! There's always an agenda with everything, so she probably sent him this either through Shark to promote it, or because she wants rid - nothing is ever done in a generous, kind way with that one! 😡

Anyone else think this is just another way for her to advertise without advertising during corona? She didn't gift it to a small account in need she gifted it to someone with a large following

Reactions: 8

I’d say if fairy sent him washing powder for free or if flash or Domestos came up with a washing powder he’d promote it for them. Give that gobshite something for free and he’ll promote it.
“lovely fresh smell of beach on ma clothes ma lovelies and ma skin is perfect. Ma eggZMa has cleared right up. Youse need to try this Domestos washing powder”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“if he’s not washing his flairs he’s drying his hairs”

new thread title 🤣🤣🤣

as you can tell I’m still annoyed that he bought that dyson hairdryer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
3DDE3D0C-65B5-48F3-A320-444085361957.jpeg
“Mrs hinch is a real life angel 😇
Of course she is... duck the nhs, duck the other emergency services, duck the armed forces... HINCH IS THE REAL LIFE ANGEL for regifting products 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would you gift someone you don’t know a Hoover? The gallery is looking good but he will need to keep this one on the window so it can be seen xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is like a dog on heat today , I could never get that excited over a Hoover it's a pure chore to me, I wonder if he will line it up with his other bespoke shark as an ornament.

Reactions: 5
Someone better bring him back to reality as plans for ending lockdown to be announced later this week....
20200503_200418.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.