Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper šŸ„”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if many will remember last year Mario going mental at Derek for using the nice hand soap he kept for visitors. Got me thinking, do you think Mario has an Argos own brand hoover stashed somewhere so Derek doesnt touch his sharks?
That would explain the shark on display next to the bathroom cabinet and the plush sofa. Heā€™s Only keeping the shark for special occasions that explain the bum fluff in it. šŸ¤£

So he's saying the handheld shark is a game changer as he can use it behind the radiator and in areas you can't pull the furniture out.
Does his other shark not have a pipe attachment then?
Yes I think heā€™s worn it out but.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ehh why is he saying he doesnā€™t watch much tele? Itā€™s literally all the guy does, watch tele, buy tat, visit the cat puke cafe, wipe round things instead of cleaning them properly.

He doesnā€™t mention any hobbies, doesnā€™t talk about reading no even his outbox cause Dez deals with that. I really donā€™t know why thatā€™s set me off so much, maybe cause itā€™s such an obvious lie. Surely his lovelies will notice even that wee one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he's saying the handheld shark is a game changer as he can use it behind the radiator and in areas you can't pull the furniture out.
Does his other shark not have a pipe attachment then?
Pull the furniture out? He doesn't even lift the salmon bathmat ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Donā€™t watch him much because I canā€™t stand his voice/ accent or how he says lovely s šŸ˜” but does he actually do any cleaning?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Why the hell did he get that hairdryer for, he has barely any hair, was it gifted or did he actually buy it??

New thread ma lovelies šŸ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.