Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper πŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1C2ABBDC-D554-4084-BAE7-D92451F75584.jpeg
The dark grout only on one side is annoying me. Marion, I thought you had higher standards

Reactions: 8
View attachment 122183

Mario trying to flip and shake his thick lustrous hair. I can’t am weak. Marion please, wear a wig if only just once. Just for your hunners and hunners of fans. The face he pulls at the end tooπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

A wig...

View attachment 122212 The dark grout only on one side is annoying me. Marion, I thought you had higher standards
His lack of taste, like Hinch, pains me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! I thought that was Marion in bed in this photo! I was so confused πŸ˜‚
3AAB2F2B-C3EB-4D4D-B74A-BA1D4DEC6122.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apart from being tiny gaeghs, what do him and Derek have in common? I expect that, left to himself, wee Deek would have the flat decorated in a functional style, with a comfy sofa to kick back on while eating his ready meal, as well as to watch the fitba while cuddling Rayn. I bet he'd be happy with supermarket menswear rather than knock off designer too. He could spend other evenings playing fitba and Saturdays watching it. Instead, he's lumbered with a drama queen who insists he spends all his money on him, makes the flat stink of chemicals and loves no one but himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apart from being tiny gaeghs, what do him and Derek have in common? I expect that, left to himself, wee Deek would have the flat decorated in a functional style, with a comfy sofa to kick back on while eating his ready meal, as well as to watch the fitba while cuddling Rayn. I bet he'd be happy with supermarket menswear rather than knock off designer too. He could spend other evenings playing fitba and Saturdays watching it. Instead, he's lumbered with a drama queen who insists he spends all his money on him, makes the flat stink of chemicals and loves no one but himself.
Mario and Derek have settled for each other. Resigned themselves to being in an unhappy relationship for fear of being alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This thread is life in lockdown, absolutely howling, Marion just keeps giving and giving 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that Dezza has splashed out on the Dyson, Melvin can save up for another hair essential favourite staple. These will be shamazing for updating his lockdown look and will not be utterly pointless AT ALL.

And the lassies will have even more fun when Melvin throws his next soiree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do Dyson do a defuser attachment for he hairdryer? I'd love to see Melvins 3 hairs all bouncy and curly like

Yes! We knows this cos Melvin specified that although he won't use the diffuser "obviously", that it'll get used when "the lassies come round when they're going out" πŸ˜† πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last thing Mario needs is another bloody hoover! Its like friends where she has the smaller hoover to hoover her bigger one.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.