Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ibiza Vibes - is Melvin referring to a tacky nightclub in his home town?

Fun times, fun times, bangin' tunes and drinks out of a shoe shaped glass?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just so SO MANY OF YOUS don’t need to ask him - that mugs from Asda btw....

So we’re in a lockdown situation and only supposed to be going to supermarkets when we really need to...

Oor Bespokio here has shopped at Morrisons, Asda, Aldi & Tesco at least in the last week it would appear....mainly for a pile of shite that could wait 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone tell him the difference between outbox and inbox. PLEASE because I can’t have him block me from my new fake account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone tell him the difference between outbox and inbox. PLEASE because I can’t have him block me from my new fake account
Omg that kills me. "Derek is going to go through my outbox" he said at one point and I was so confused.

Naw hen, Derek's just gonnae get oot his box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he really that thick?
someone please tell him what an outbox is .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.