Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am ashamed to say that I know why - the idiot just slapped them on so they were lopsided and at different heights. He has ordered some more to replace the cack-handed job he did :rolleyes:

Also, what are TABLE DRYER eggs?
But how the duck will he know what’s in them in the meantime?? 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am ashamed to say that I know why - the idiot just slapped them on so they were lopsided and at different heights. He has ordered some more to replace the cack-handed job he did :rolleyes:
I knew that too 🙋🏻‍♀️

Some people just clearly skip through his stories without listening to the gospel according to St Mario 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it was today then yes I did skip. I’m in a tit mood and still not finished paying for this iphone yet 🤣
No, it was when he was showing them off to the muffia.

I never skip because there will usually be some nugget of comedy bleeping gold that I know I can come on here and laugh about 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No, it was when he was showing them off to the muffia.

I never skip because it there will usually be some nugget of comedy bleeping gold that I know I can come on here and laugh about 😂
Oh I wonder if he had maybe sworn - usually I skip then cos have little ears close by. I was asked why I always listen to that woman the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I wonder if he had maybe sworn - usually I skip then cos have little ears close by. I was asked why I always listen to that woman the other day 🤣
😂😂 Probably. He swears like a navvy.

And yes, I appreciate the irony of this given that I could give Gordon Ramsey a run for his money on a good day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yes, I’m a skipper 💩🙈 especially if it’s skin care slap time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does he have such a busy sink? That set up would do my nut in! Just because someone sells a sink accessory it doesn’t mean you have to buy it Marion!!
46F7808A-615B-49A2-AE31-021EE3C48155.jpeg

• Haha
1BEEEABB-8CB1-4D2A-AE99-DA8AF32C15D4.jpeg

I hope that sticking out bit of mop sprays his trousers with bleach 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.