Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper ๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with Lord Provost of Paisley ๐Ÿ˜‡
Does he understand what a review is?! โ€˜Ah reviewed it on YouTube by watching other reviews for about a year before I decided to purchase... so aye!โ€™
He doesnโ€™t work for Shark but 10/10 times can work out the problem with your Hoover. Who on earth would message Mario over the actual company?! Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cannot stand him
Followed him for 20 minutes & unfollowed rapidly. Hello my lovelies me arse

More like Hello my guillables

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tagging Dettol in the story about not being able to find the the spray. Beggy Wazzio.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rise and shrine its worshipping time ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

I steam cleaned and put on my grink prayer robe to rejoin the faithful.

Light a wax melt burner candle and rejoice in the miracle of a 36 year old boy whose skin is sooooooo sensitive that his naked hands need no protection when scrubbing with cleaning products tested extensively on unicorns and whose follower numbers have not increased despite a featurette in OK magazine.

Yay though we walk thru the full rent, chemical soaked pad of tat, we shall fear no covid 19, for thine is the saviour of small to medium size businesses, Shark and Dyson. In the name of febreeze, zoflora and Tesco anti-bac bathroom cleaner. Geighmen.
Geighmen. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pisses me off that he wipes off Dettol spray! You are supposed to spray and bleeping leave it!
I reckon that Hannah had a sly dig at him with that post about her mug etc and I canโ€™t say I blame her.
I looked and she posted over a week ago with that stuff acknowledging she had seen similar on someone elses page and asked for hers to be made.
He posted his like heโ€™s Mr Bespoke Originality ๐Ÿ™„

Tagging Dettol in the story about not being able to find the the spray. Beggy Wazzio.
That stuff is like gold dust just now and should be going to people who are at high risk and need it. Not gifted to anyone.

To instagramers anyway.

Reactions: 4
Did I get a hint of โ€˜duck off asking me question about my shark and check YouTubeโ€™ off Marilyn this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Contradicted himself within 15 mins today. Make your mind up Malc ๐Ÿ™„
View attachment 121359
What a tit

He is a bleeping pellet.

View attachment 121346
Itโ€™s about till these idiots realise these arenโ€™t essentials. I mean if he supporting the National service then having items delivered and sharing them for others to buy. Is in no way supporting the National service. So aye my lovelies, Iโ€™m just proving Iโ€™m a bigger bell end than you all realised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope OK mag are watching his stories, SIGN THIS MAN UP FOR A COLUMN IMMEDIATELY.
By the way, anti vac spray?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A scone for lunch? Why does he act like an 80 year old woman? As a geigh I can absolutely say that heโ€™s the worst kind!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.