Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does mario have eyes?!
He has had an eye problem, keritoconus (?) had a procedure done and its fine now, although he still whines like it isn't fixed. It's thd thing that annoys me most about him, that and his dressing gown on all the time. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cannot stand him
Followed him for 20 minutes & unfollowed rapidly. Hello my lovelies me arse

More like Hello my guillables
Yeah, watching him is pretty painful ..... but coming on here after makes it worthwhile 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has had an eye problem, keritoconus (?) had a procedure done and its fine now, although he still whines like it isn't fixed. It's thd thing that annoys me most about him, that and his dressing gown on all the time. 😁
I never understand why when he is photographed in the wild and at work he always wears his massive glasses but never when he is at home? Maybe that explains all the face slapping, maybe he can’t see where his face is without his glasses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet his dressing gown smells like BO and desperation.
I’m really sad that he didn’t opt for a pair of those pale rimmed glasses, he’d look like Deirdre Barlow then 😔💔

227507A8-DD22-47EB-A0B0-1D403157EF47.png
Maybe Deirdre is his hair aspirations?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I never understand why when he is photographed in the wild and at work he always wears his massive glasses but never when he is at home? Maybe that explains all the face slapping, maybe he can’t see where his face is without his glasses?
Maybe it’s a disguise or maybe he thinks it makes him look intelligent. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, watching him is pretty painful ..... but coming on here after makes it worthwhile 😂🤣
I concur 😁 he is so obnoxious & full of himself.
Calling people the C word on his stories the other day 🤣 . He's due a meltdown very soon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d like to know who’s in charge of his “inbox” when Tik tok deek is either too busy with said Tik toks or going through the many “outbox” messages. I guarantee if you message him/DM him he’ll reply straight away. St Marion patron saint of cuntliffe!!! And teeny weeny businesses 🤣 X

• Haha
I'll be honest lads, I haven't watched Melvin Queen of Snots for a while because y'know, kerrykatonacoronaviviarium etc and so forth. However... Is the the dozy fucker still displaying his cunty cereal boxes covered with sticky back plastic as "designer" catalogues?
Does the fucker think that, I don't know, Naomi Campbell will stop by his hoose one day and look at the cocopops box covered in fablon with a coco chanel logo on and think that Melvin is a man to be reckoned with?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive assumes he’s added his touches of blush pink to try to make the blatantly pink free lamp blend in

• Haha
Just think of all the cereal box books he can make now he had premier inn cereal dispensers!.... genius. Ain’t no boujee biatches got time for their cereal in boxes 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to know who’s in charge of his “inbox” when Tik tok deek is either too busy with said Tik toks or going through the many “outbox” messages. I guarantee if you message him/DM him he’ll reply straight away. St Marion patron saint of cuntliffe!!! And teeny weeny businesses 🤣 X
I think we should funnel all of our energy into making Dekkie a breakout Tiktok star.

Maz would implode with jealousy and need D-man to mop away his many tears with his spH1N1onge cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just think of all the cereal box books he can make now he had premier inn cereal dispensers!.... genius. Ain’t no boujee biatches got time for their cereal in boxes 👑
They come with a lifetime guarantee, 48 hours for the label.

Ive assumes he’s added his touches of blush pink to try to make the blatantly pink free lamp blend in
The bathroom mat he's got in the sitting room looks peach to me. 💅

I scrolled back her highlights to "disaster haul" and even though her overall body shape hasn't changed since then, she's ballooned. I don't think she could fit into any of those items now. Aldi think it's interesting that she claimed she was keeping the exercise outfit but I don't think I've ever seen her wearing it.
?

He's alive and got the pink stuff out for his bog roll holder. Blessed day! 🙏

As an aside pink stuff is the real deal and worth the cleanfluencer hype

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.