Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she did not know polystyrene could not be recycled! She obviously just wanted rid so put it in hoping they would not notice. So happy they did 😂
100% this, when has polystyrene ever been recyclable?! She put popped balloons in the recycling the other week too, she could have been right but I doubt it. She just comes across as one of those lazy, selfish people who shove anything in the recycling and expect it to be dealt with without actually taking the time to check, then preaches about saving the planet. I'm glad she's stuck with it for another week too.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she did not know polystyrene could not be recycled! She obviously just wanted rid so put it in hoping they would not notice. So happy they did 😂
But i didn't knowwwww - that bleeping whiny voice drives me insane! She's extremely childlike, when she laughs at Adam it's like a young girl laughing at the school heart throb 🤢

Reactions: 14
My jaw literally dropped when she was squirting cleaning fluid in Adam’s slippers and on his bag. Why would you do that? Just cruel.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My jaw literally dropped when she was squirting cleaning fluid in Adam’s slippers and on his bag. Why would you do that? Just cruel.
I was absolutely disgusted by that too. She’s a vile person!

Reactions: 6
The poor guy can’t even watch tv in the evening without her rudely vacuuming around him. As if she hasn’t already done that 20 million times today with her several million vacuums … I couldn’t live with her

Reactions: 8
One crumb resets the mess in her mind, so she has to revac and mop the whole house! I’m not a doctor but that is not a healthy way to be. It doesn’t sound like just a personality quirk. It is also affecting those around her. It’s a terrible cycle being on Instagram as a cleaning account because it justifies her behaviour which gives her content for the gram which in turn brings her freebies and income and perpetuates the behaviour. We all see it’s not ok and have said as much, but she dismisses us all as trolls. I wonder if she will ever seek help.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
If she actually mopped her floors properly she might not need to do them 10 times a day, actually that goes for all of her ‘cleaning’

Reactions: 10
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle… 🤪
But she doesn’t read tattle, she’s not interested in what is twatty tattlers have got to say about her 😂😂 hasn’t said where she’s donated then though has she!
The absolute aggression when she’s speaking about people messaging her saying it’s Adams house too is off the scale! Moaning he doesn’t help, he’s Georgia, he doesn’t help because you say he doesn’t do it to your standards! How have her family not staged an intervention by now? She is very clearly mentally unwell!

Reactions: 10
For someone who needs to clean so much to be able to cope with life, it’s bizarre that she doesn’t like showering 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine a lot of people don’t like her on the island as for such a small place she has 1 mate she sees….? You’d think living there her whole life she would know everyone 🤨🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So because dazlin gives honest reviews she’s now pointing out the negatives on her £500 GIFTED vacuum. Oh and she only tags the company in the good parts of her stories, the parts where she’s being negative about it she’s not tagged them!!!! 😤She definitely doesn't like it but instead of saying that and returning it she will pop it out of her store every now and then to give it its limelight.

OMG do we really need to know she needs a 💩 vile woman 🤢

Reactions: 15
I'd be interested to know how many sales her stories have generated for Lupe. I can't imagine it's many at all, and it's probably a complete waste of money on their part gifting her one. She never comes across as genuine to me, just sell sell sell.

And regarding the ducks, how about you don't put the bucket down on the ground then maybe they wouldn't stick their beaks in it?! They're wild animals, of course they're going to try and eat as much food as they can and will attack each other to get it. She used to put handfuls down on the ground which was the sensible thing to do. The food would last much longer too, it's not rocket science.

Reactions: 12
I'd be interested to know how many sales her stories have generated for Lupe. I can't imagine it's many at all, and it's probably a complete waste of money on their part gifting her one. She never comes across as genuine to me, just sell sell sell.

And regarding the ducks, how about you don't put the bucket down on the ground then maybe they wouldn't stick their beaks in it?! They're wild animals, of course they're going to try and eat as much food as they can and will attack each other to get it. She used to put handfuls down on the ground which was the sensible thing to do. The food would last much longer too, it's not rocket science.
Telling us when her or her family need / take a tit & that she happily picks her nose and eats it before touching her bodyshop tit, I’ll be surprised if she sells anything 🤮

• Sick
Telling us when her or her family need / take a tit & that she happily picks her nose and eats it before touching her bodyshop tit, I’ll be surprised if she sells anything 🤮
Exactly 🤮 one story will be absolutely vile, and the next story will be her holding a body shop product asking us to buy it 😳 how she sells ANYTHING is beyond me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.