Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she’s boring now, I used to love her stories and have so many questions about where she lives because it looks so nice there but now she gets right on my tits! Same thing everyday cleaning the bathroom sink, feeding the bleeping ducks and having to burn a tit load of calories before the sun has come up! Have a day off Georgia or maybe get some help before you completely burnout!

Reactions: 12
As long as Georgia can buy all the flip flops and saddles for herself (like the ones from next she bought 2 pairs of)....sod her son who is in painfully small flip flops and she sends him off anyway.
Selfish and clearly only thinks of her own needs over her sons.....(daughter is obviously her golden child)
Her sense of fashion is awful. She dresses like a woman in her 60's or 70's. Very old fashioned clothes she wears.

Reactions: 4
Her sense of fashion is awful. She dresses like a woman in her 60's or 70's. Very old fashioned clothes she wears.
The patterned dungarees are the worst - she looks like a cross between a toddler and a children’s telly presenter.

Do my eyes deceive me? Has she just got another fecking vacuum in the post??? 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Seriously, another vacuum?? bleeping ridiculous, that has got to be what 7 now?? She’s got serious issues, no one needs that many.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Another bleeping gifted vacuum!! Why couldn’t she advertise it and say thank you and gift it to someone in need, like a parent who had fled their home, leaving with nothing… she makes me so mad. Just utter greed 😡

But what about her beloved Sebo? 🤔
The ethical thing to do would be to say to the brand that she will unbox it, use it a few times to review it, and then donate it. Let’s see how this pans out.

Oh my god, her latest videos of her walking in the bathroom making out it stinks because Jo had used the loo... love, you’ve obviously been in there before that video to set up the camera, someone nominate her for a BAFTA 🙄 bleeping nutter.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god, her latest videos of her walking in the bathroom making out it stinks because Jo had used the loo... love, you’ve obviously been in there before that video to set up the camera, someone nominate her for a BAFTA 🙄 bleeping nutter.
Oh god the fakeness is too much!!! If my kid left skids in the toilet I’d politely show them how to clean them off. I highly doubt there’s anything even there… cringeeeeeee

Reactions: 5
Do you think her family realise that she shows them up like that? Mine would be mortified, and furious, if they thought that I told the internet about personal stuff such as their bathroom habits etc. Presumably people they know will see this too. It’s awful.

Reactions: 6
Exactly that everything is staged to get attention. Nutter of a woman

Reactions: 5
But what about her beloved Sebo? 🤔
The ethical thing to do would be to say to the brand that she will unbox it, use it a few times to review it, and then donate it. Let’s see how this pans out.
I'm truly surprised she doesn't sign them and sell them in her 'store'.

That actually belongs to Mummy and Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously another vacuum 🤦‍♀️ Surly her carpets are going to be threadbare soon! I actually think its hilarious when all these ‘influencers’ promote that same swan vacuum all at the same time (the one she lent to her friend the other day) it’s like they all get a nudge in an email saying it’s that time of the month again to all promote the swan hypo-glide-pet-dust-sucky-thing! Then it gets put away for another few weeks, she defo doesn't like it or even recommend it because never uses it any other time.
Won’t be long before the carpet washer needs promoting again…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.