Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Whilst she must have some sort of addiction to posting on Instagram, I don’t understand why 75% of her 100 posts a day are adverts. She used to post random cleaning things, and she barely even does that now

I’ve decided she should change her name to FlogandSellIt instead of Cleanandgleamit

Reactions: 19
No way is she 39!
39+ 15 easily! Looks well haggard

Georgia 👋 hope you’re ok & that you found the thread ok 👍🏻

so firstly your body shop business is not small you are a senior area manager.

you have your own body shop business, a clothing shop & your husband’s a teacher. You’re hardly short on money.

you show clear favouritism towards your children.

how unfair & absolutely vile are you to your family that they can’t even spend time in their own home. Heaven forbid your husband has some lunch.

you need actual help. You are missing so much time with your family making memories because you are doing an attempt at cleaning.

When people send you things try be actually grateful.

try working on ones hygiene & what you share. I don’t want to know about your toilet habits.

will that be enough for your Instagram content? Not that you read tattle

Last edited:
  • Heart

spongey

VIP Member
Look at all the dots....

Bloody hell!!
She goes over the 100 dot limit most days. I only notice because I often don't get a chance to catch up on stories until the end of the day and, by that point, her morning stories have been deleted... probably a blessing really.

The first time I noticed it, I just thought she must not have posted that morning, but we all know the routine: walk outside for a weather update, feed the ducks far too much food, squawk at the seagulls, cycle, swim, tell Instagram how good it makes you feel, come home to clean, tell Jowan not to rush home, dance to Zoe Ball, clean some more, couple of Body Shop posts while getting ready for the day, head into work at about 11, home by lunch time to moan about crumbs.........

Sorry I'm boring myself now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Rules to abide by while Georgia is away
Don't sit on the sofa
Just don't sit
Don't light the fire, just freeze.
Don't cook any food, starve, but if you choose not to starve, make it a takeaway & remove rubbish immediately.
Don't walk on kitchen floor, float were possible.
Don't use any of the toilets, pee in a bucket.
Don't shower, smell like Georgia does.
However, if you can, don't live and relax IN YOUR OWN HOME BOYS.
Camp out for the night.

Jesus, this insufferable woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve followed her for a while now I did love her slot thought she was very refreshing…. Now I am actually worried for her and her mental Health… something is not right, she knows it too as she says doesn’t she she knows she has a problem… it’s her thing… whatever

what upsets me most is how she treats her friends and family (except ruby)
If I was Adam I would have filed for divorce now silly moaning cow… let the man eat whatever he Fukin wants in his own Fukin house.. bread, toast, crisps whatever stop having a go.. oh and if I was him I’d go buy the crustiest bread roll I could find and eat it on the sofa 😃😃
She treats her son like he is an inconvenience to her she never shows affection or talks affectionately about him in anyway she just moans about him…. And FYI Georgia shit stinks - my kid can stink the house out but so does my 17 year old Daughter - I don’t tell the world tho!
He is at senior school and you treat him like some baby half the time let him be a teenager he doesn’t have to be out the house 24/7 365 and for the love of god by the kid some grown up clothes that fit him and suit his age!!!!!!

I know she reads this so this is for her!!
Also how she treats that poor lady who is her friend and clearly is Being very manipulated by this woman… she had an itchy Fukin leg and she was wouldn’t let her scratch it come on ffs…
She talks to her like she talks to her family with so much disrespect… but I also feel she likes to control tattie too… controlling how she speaks what she says and when…

she’s a narcissistic bully!

spongey

VIP Member
Yeah I remember the vaccinations being early. I just thought the boosters at the moment are for those who are older, vulnerable or with underlying conditions? I must have that wrong.
Maybe she's secretly 75 and The Body Shop Drops of Youth actually IS amazing 😱😱😅

• Haha
Here we go again with the whole ‘can’t get that at home’ can’t get that in Scilly’ we know, we get it and I’m sorry to tell you Georgia but no one actually gives a fuck! You choose to live an isolated life, it’s no ones problem but yours. If you want all this stuff you ‘can’t get at home’ then order it off the internet rather than low key begging for people to send it to you. God she boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EB44A51E-1A7C-4917-B4ED-DC3D430CDAC2.png

For gods sake Georgia, stop picking them up!!! She’ll make them that domesticated that they won’t know danger and then they’ll end up getting attacked by something. She’s so fucking stupid 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
8CAC5299-C345-4920-BC11-FC33AF38EBED.png

Adams right tough Georgia, you are a child. I hate the way she screeches at him to stop playing with Maya because of the dog hairs. Why have a dog then? Her behaviour is definitely getting worse.

lh01

If I was aware of the viewers of my social media platform consistently saying that my attitudes and behaviours to my children were concerning and that I was violating the terms of advertising on social media, potentially risking my thriving account I think I would reflect a little more on my own actions than to lambast people for giving genuine opinions on my content and thus drawing more ‘twattle trolls’ to the discussion.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I was raised in a household where my parents made me feel uncomfortable for sitting on the settee or bathing or making something to eat because of the mess I caused. It’s damaging and when you’ve lived through it you can recognise it in other parents/kids a mile away.

She’s said he’s a different child for his dad, that is because his dad will speak to him with an iota of respect and will allow him to actually live in his home. It’s as clear as day, but no, on this forum, we are the problem.

Reactions: 16
E98BF1E8-65E6-4752-8967-68FA7686ADA6.png

I hate how she pushes this as ‘look at what you could have if you join my team’ this is so unattainable for most of her followers because they will likely only have a small following. She only got so successful either the BSH because of her large following and her pushing it on to her followers. She is so sly with it I would imagine that very few of her followers realise it is an mlm scheme and that they would never make anything near what she is doing. She paints it as though she’s doing them a favour when in fact all she’s doing is lining her pockets. I wish people would open their eyes to her. She’s literally a sales woman out for what she can get.

• Sick

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Are you kidding me. 😳

I'm 34 in a few weeks and was told last week I looked 22. She looks considerably older than me...
It’s sun damage. I don’t know how she dares offer up skincare advice when she clearly hasn’t looked after her own skin until very recently i.e. started flogging BS products.

TBS ads are taking over her whole insta account lately. If she’s not careful she’ll start pissing off more and more of her regular followers. Let’s face it, I’m sure that’s how we all started out. I used to really enjoy Georgia’s content, she was something different and Scilly is beautiful. But then the ads started creeping in. I don’t mind a few properly declared adverts, no problem at all. But I think once she went down the Body Shop route, with their shady MLM arm, she went down in my estimation.

Using the Instagram following she built up to sell product and recruit more people to this pyramid scheme - poor show Georgia.
Recruiting other people to expand her own down line - she’s been banging on about that “amazing offer” I don’t know how many times today. Join her team. It just lines her pockets, and the pockets of those above her.

Penguinfeet

If my mum was telling me not to hurry home every day after school and kicked me out as much as possible I would be so bloody hurt and upset. I just cannot fathom doing that to my little boys, I never want them to think I don't want them home, especially for the sake of a clean house. No bloody way.

That obsessed with insta that she had to use the iPad to film rather than just take a break from posting while her phone charged.
That poor bloke taking her downstairs loo out asked her not to out him on her stories and yet she still did. Learn some boundaries Georgia and start respecting people.